Home General Discussion

back in bidness

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Wife finally found a job, so maybe I will have some extra money to start buying some cigars again. Can't wait. My stash is kinda low, only about 100 smokes left. lol. Think I might start with the Diesel uncut. Anyone try that one yet?? It's pretty new and I love the Diesel unlimited, wicked.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Had my first Uncut last evening. (I remember an old girlfriend from when I was about 16 who said the same thing about Uncut) I havent had a cigar in about a month so it was a treat. I too like Diesels (UHC and unlimited mainly) The Uncut was a bit different (or maybe it was too long since my last cigar). Gotta keep in mind it has only been in the humidor a few weeks.

I liked it but prefer the UHC or unlimited. The Uncut was strong, spicy, and had a deep dark taste that I cant quite place. I am not a big fan of the Wicked but from my feeble old memory, this seemed similar (but dont trust that).

Anywho, it was a nice smoke and great to have time to sit and relax for a change.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    Had my first Uncut last evening. (I remember an old girlfriend from when I was about 16 who said the same thing about Uncut) I havent had a cigar in about a month so it was a treat. I too like Diesels (UHC and unlimited mainly) The Uncut was a bit different (or maybe it was too long since my last cigar). Gotta keep in mind it has only been in the humidor a few weeks.

I liked it but prefer the UHC or unlimited. The Uncut was strong, spicy, and had a deep dark taste that I cant quite place. I am not a big fan of the Wicked but from my feeble old memory, this seemed similar (but dont trust that).

Anywho, it was a nice smoke and great to have time to sit and relax for a change.
    So you're saying you have an uncircumcised **** and a 16 year-old girlfriend?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    jadelt:

wow...this thread went downhill real quick...gotta be a record!

"Long ashes my friends."

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    youngryan216:
    jadelt:

DING WINNER Funniest thing I've read here so far!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    Krieg:
    youngryan216:
    jadelt:

DING WINNER Funniest thing I've read here so far!
    My boss just asked me why I was laughing so hard, greatest thing ever.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.