Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Cigar Dreams

This is not NCR but i could not thing of a place to put it. But have you ever had a dream that revolved around smoking cigars... Cuz i just did and what a weird dream.
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Would you call that a lit dream? (Better than a butt dream, I guess).

Wonder what Dr. Freud would think about that..."Sometimes a cigar dream is really a..." :)
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:

Wonder what Dr. Freud would think about that..."Sometimes a cigar dream is really a..." :)
    I dunno, I've had some pretty good butt dreams, how else does a teenage boy learn to do laundry?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    raisindot:

I dunno, I've had some pretty good butt dreams, how else does a teenage boy learn to do laundry?
    Guess it depends whose butt it is, I suppose.