Home General Discussion

cuban cigars

when are we getting some cuban cigars on this site????

Comments

• youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    lakerfan622:
    When the Lakers are good enough to look like they could at least beat college teams again.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    I got some today.... Wait he said they were "very cubanesque".
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lakerfan622:

Maybe when you learn enough manners to properly introduce yourself before chastising us for something you obviously know nothing about.

Have a nice day.....??
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    lakerfan622:
    when they arent illegal to sell in the US.

not a good way to introduce yourself.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    lakerfan622:

Maybe when you learn enough manners to properly introduce yourself before chastising us for something you obviously know nothing about.

Have a nice day.....??
    Why you no send me your address like I asked?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    I hear a guy named DZR has authentic Cuban COHIBA's
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo 20141221_123745.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Echambers:
    jlmarta:
    lakerfan622:

Have a nice day.....??

You talking to me, Erick, or this new guy??
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Echambers:
    jlmarta:
    lakerfan622:

Have a nice day.....??

I'm talking to you old man.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure he thinks that because Obama said something might happen, it already did. The embargo is not lifted, sir, thus no Cubans to be found here.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now who's the cigar idiot? I guess he is a member now... still us.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Echambers:
    jlmarta:
    Echambers:
    jlmarta:
    lakerfan622:

Have a nice day.....??

I'm talking to you old man.

Jeeze, you're beginning to sound like RCY. If you're not careful, I'll start yelling "Elder Abuse!!" Guess I'll have to blame it on brain farts - I didn't know about your request. If you promise to be nice, I'll PM ya.... ??
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do any of you really think lakerfan622 isn't one of our resident trolls? Come on. HAS to be.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Do any of you really think lakerfan622 isn't one of our resident trolls? Come on. HAS to be.
    Aspiring to Rain's "Troll of the Week" award, no doubt?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:

Hang him....Hang him high.

PS My good friend in Maryland just got back from Switzerland. I should be getting some real Cuban RyJ churchill type/size soon. It is the cigar that got me started so long ago. And the answer is no.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Bob Luken:

Smart.....rain creates an award he wins every time.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I hear CCOM is importing a real Cuban. They are gonna keep him in a closet to personally roll all their Cuban cigars. It may take a while for orders to get out to people seeing as how they are still working on getting him passed customs in Florida. Something about him having a passport under the name "Helen Green". I thought he could pass for a Helen but I who am I to question the government.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    I hear CCOM is importing a real Cuban. They are gonna keep him in a closet to personally roll all their Cuban cigars. It may take a while for orders to get out to people seeing as how they are still working on getting him passed customs in Florida. Something about him having a passport under the name "Helen Green". I thought he could pass for a Helen but I who am I to question the government.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Bob Luken:
    If troll can post a question that gets lots of response? Troll gravy. If troll can get people annoyed? Troll dessert. If troll can get them fighting among each other? Troll of the week award.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    LiquidChaos66:

HA!!!!!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    What is this word "Cuban"?? I am unfamiliar with the term "Cuban Cigar".......
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Bob Luken:
    If troll can post a question that gets lots of response? Troll gravy. If troll can get people annoyed? Troll dessert. If troll can get them fighting among each other? Troll of the week award.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Those were fakes. They were Dominicans.
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    You guys crack me up LOL
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Look at the luxury section it's all the pre embargoes there are
    Money can't buy taste
  • well damn how much hate could one simple question get?? take a chill pill before your next cigar!
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    lakerfan622:
    well damn how much hate could one simple question get?? take a chill pill before your next cigar!
    I was actually hating on the Lakers.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lakerfan622:
    well damn how much hate could one simple question get?? take a chill pill before your next cigar!
    You're back! Just a kinda silly question. You a Cuban fan?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    lakerfan622:
    Ill be a nice guy here because i too am a laker fan. Cuban cigars for 95% of the population are still illegal and will be for some time. Talking about cuban cigars on a cigar forum that is operated by an online dealer that cant sell them isnt the best way to start out here.

This is a great community to be a part of, and i realize you havent experienced this yet. My suggestion would be to seek out the newbie intro thread and post a little intro there explaining your cigar journey and join yhe community. Im sure you will be welcomed even though you kinda came in on the wrong foot.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    lakerfan622:
    Ill be a nice guy here because i too am a laker fan. Cuban cigars for 95% of the population are still illegal and will be for some time. Talking about cuban cigars on a cigar forum that is operated by an online dealer that cant sell them isnt the best way to start out here.

This is a great community to be a part of, and i realize you havent experienced this yet. My suggestion would be to seek out the bewbie intro thread and post a little intro there explaining your cigar journey and join yhe community. Im sure you will be welcomed even though you kinda came in on the wrong foot.
    What's a "bewbie" is that a newbie babe? ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."