Home Non Cigar Related

Thieves Should Be Gutted and Shot in Public

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wife just got back from a trip to the store. Ended up missing her phone to figure out she was pick pocketed and lost her iPhone I got her. Used the Find My iPhone app to track it, but now that it is out of the city and in a different cities jurisdiction the local police can't do anything. I can't afford to buy a phone outright to replace hers because that costs hundreds of dollars if you buy one without a plan. Fvcking bullshit is what it is and quite honestly people that steal should be rounded up and then in front of God and everyone else slowly gutted before being executed..... cannot tell you how pissed I am right now. Called her phone and left a VM because they wouldn't answer telling them I had brought in the local authorities and if they returned the phone I will not press charges, but if not then I will hunt them down and bring the full extent of the law to bear.
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of a public stockade and bamboo splinters.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a bunch of selfish c0cksuckers thinking only about dollar signs and nothing with how it will affect the people or family that they just screwed over. Now only going to be having one phone for the whole family for a while now and a bunch of BS.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I can't believe that the police won't do anything.Wait, yes I can. Sorry to hear this $hit man.
    Thanks Randy and yeah it was we can check pawn shops but thats about it.... BS
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks Randy and yeah it was we can check pawn shops but thats about it.... BS
    Damn that sucks bro, I know 1st hand how horrible it feels to have stuff stolen. All I could do was fine a report and watch craigslust and pawn shops.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that..Why does bad **** happen to good people ?
    Thanks guys and yeah not likely to get it back which sucks. Does anyone have a spare phone of any sort that works with ATT? I will gladly buy it off Ya if you do. Doesn't have to be a smartphone or iPhone or anything, just something that works with ATT? Please PM or text if so.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Sucks,, hope you find a phone that works for ya,, does your contract have any insurance that covers these types of incidents?? Id call a cs rep and ask if your unsure.
    The Kid:
    Sucks,, hope you find a phone that works for ya,, does your contract have any insurance that covers these types of incidents?? Id call a cs rep and ask if your unsure.
    Already went down that road and no, but got everything cancelled, reported and turned off etc so we have done what we can. Thanks though for the thought bro ;)
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you brother
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    If you can figure out how to unlock a IPhone 4 from Verizon, I have one for you brother.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Been there myself man. Cops couldn't do jack for me either. I know how you feel.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    If you can figure out how to unlock a IPhone 4 from Verizon, I have one for you brother.

Go to this URL and ask how to unlock an iPhone.: http://www.iphoneforums.net

They can probably tell ya....
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sucks man. Check your PM
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    I have a Verizon S4 only problem is a small crack at the bottom of you can figure out how to unlock it.
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Ironicly this phone loves to double post...
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That suck's, my wife is on hers alot, hell we are all getting attached to these things lol. Did she call the store see if anyone turned it in? Long shot but does happen.
    Have a flip phone somewhere if you want it, Motorola Tundra from AT&T. Gotta warn you, texting on it is a *** though.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn... my buddy's wife had her iPhone stolen out of town recently. It was locked however, and they were able to track it to an address of a hotel employee at her hotel!! They ended up getting the phone back. That really sucks... I do have an old AT&T phone if you need.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Thank you all for the tremendous outpouring really! Since FTG Brett is just down the road from me I'm going to see if we can get that one to work to avoid anyone needing to ship anything, if it doesn't work out I will let y'all know and go from there. Thankd guys really really appreciate all the kindness and support!!!!!!!