Home Non Cigar Related

movie posters

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Bearswatter is trying to talk me into going to the movie theater. Which we have not done for years. Not a fan of sticky floors or ten buck popcorn. Most movies just aren't worth the time:

In fact, I don't think we've been to the theater since...

But she insists. There's a new flic she says she can't wait to see. I think it's this one:

I dunno. Going to the movies, that's just not my thing.
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    "Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, 'Get the f*** out of here.'" - Gran Torino
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    "Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, 'Get the f*** out of here.'" - Gran Torino
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    American Sniper sucked. If he was a pro bass angler, a construction worker or even a rodeo cowboy, the story would still be the same. The "sniper" part of the movie was mediocre.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Lone Survivor FTW
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shooter with Marky Mark FTW

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    michael oinker moore is still a jelly fish. I would not be surprised to hear he got separated from his armed guards, Heaven forbid, and had an accident.

I talked to some buds in XXXXXXXXX, VA (The great secret retired spec ops retirement community) and between the ex military, and never military, it seems to have split on liking or not liking the movie, but that is just about the movie. No one is bad mouthing the soldier.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    American Sniper sucked. If he was a pro bass angler, a construction worker or even a rodeo cowboy, the story would still be the same. The "sniper" part of the movie was mediocre.
    That sounds more like a Village People music video, bro.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon