Home Non Cigar Related

Baldur's Gate EE

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Anybody play this on PC? Looking to form a party and do a run through 1 and 2.

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Cool idea... don't have it on PC anymore (did back in the day), but actually just ran through BG1 on my Nexus tablet, thought that was pretty cool. Replaying Star Wards KOTOR on the tablet now, almost have it beat.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I tried to play BG on my phone, which is kind of big (LG G2)...but it was torture.
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Cool idea... don't have it on PC anymore (did back in the day), but actually just ran through BG1 on my Nexus tablet, thought that was pretty cool. Replaying Star Wards KOTOR on the tablet now, almost have it beat.
    That's one of my all time favorite games. Haven't played Baldur's Gate though.
    Rain:
    I tried to play BG on my phone, which is kind of big (LG G2)...but it was torture.
    I can believe that... when I first got it, I saw some of the reviews were from players using their phones. No way I could do that, but it worked fairly well on the tablet.

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Yeah man, I'm trying to save and accidentally rest, then Minsc starts yelling that his woman is in danger...ugh. Just got it for PC instead :)
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Man, I wish I could. Sounds like fun but no way could I play regularly enough.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Snort...chuckle. Nominative pronoun FTW.imageimage
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    So giving your party all arrows of fireball is best worst idea ever!
    Rain:
    Snort...chuckle. Nominative pronoun FTW.imageimage
    Lmao

Crousefer:
    Uh..yeah, I could see that. ;)
    Rain:
    Crousefer:
    Uh..yeah, I could see that. ;)
    also, lmao!

The first time I played the game, a wolf killed me in the first area after Candlekeep. Made me realize that this was NOT like games today.