• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    If that's a little don't want to see large
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Something in the water around here...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    No kidding....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Boom goes the dynamite!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    WaltBasil:
    No kidding....
    This is just a little tease. There are a couple of BOTL on this forum that I promise will be wrecked before summer starts.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Folk be going cray cray round here!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Yes! Another mac user!

was there something else in the pic?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just small flat rates...?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Ooooooohhh... O no he di int!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruh roh!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Bigshizza:
    Says one of the men that is going to get wrecked before summer. When is your graduation again???
    June but I'm wearing a depends...
    You should be. I've had quite enough of your nonsense and I am on a mission. I predict you'll walk funny for a while.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Well, you are old and *** happens...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    Bigshizza:
    Well, you are old and *** happens...
    true dat
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get him Eric.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    NICE!!!!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Stiring the pot....
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
    I was glad when the Hawks beat Greencheese and now with some encouragement from Eric, I guess I'll be glad when the Hawks beat the New Deflated Patriots. Thanks for the great sticks, Eric. Go Seahawks!!image
    Chemnitz:
    I was glad when the Hawks beat Greencheese and now with some encouragement from Eric, I guess I'll be glad when the Hawks beat the New Deflated Patriots. Thanks for the great sticks, Eric. Go Seahawks!!image
    Hell yeah, enjoy Brad and jump on Vherf soon! I miss shooting the **** with you bro! Nice hit Eric, very nice indeed!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Hell yeah, enjoy Brad and jump on Vherf soon! I miss shooting the **** with you bro! Nice hit Eric, very nice indeed!
    Yeah, will try bro - am scrambling at the moment to get ready to fly Down-under. Could do it when I get there - if your up for a Vherf at 4:00AM!! :^) (16hrs ahead). Fo sho when I get back, tho. Need to do a few paybacks too. I've got an idea, I should make a list...
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Yeah, will try bro - am scrambling at the moment to get ready to fly Down-under. Could do it when I get there - if your up for a Vherf at 4:00AM!! :^) (16hrs ahead). Fo sho when I get back, tho. Need to do a few paybacks too. I've got an idea, I should make a list...
    That may or may not work out for you. Lol!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Chemnitz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bombs are bombs...this wasn't a trade. Hope you find something there to enjoy...

GO HAWKS!

matkn293:
    Chemnitz:
    90+ Irishman:
    That may or may not work out for you. Lol!
    Lmao very cute Mark lol! And sounds good Brad, looking forward to talking with you more my friend!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. A little somep'n, somep'n alright. A LOT of somep'n is more like it. Thanks for the tasties, Eric. They's some gooder'ns in there. Oh, and:

photo 767E7FD6-9FE0-4D8C-84B2-8FF55D05CA3F.jpg

GO HAWKS!! GO HAWKS!! GO HAWKS!! GO HAWKS!! GO HAWKS!!