2»

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Edna20:
    jsnake:
    Eulogy:
    jsnake:
    The customer service here will hook you up. They can work magic for sure. Personally I am hunting down a box of Viaje and some Caldwell's Eastern Standard or Long Live The King and maybe a winador.
    The cigar shop I go to has Long Live the King and the King is Dead. I didn't know they were hard to find.
    Well I can't find them in KC so for me they are HTF. Would be so nice to set up something where guys could help each other out based on local inventory. Had a shop here liquidate Viaje because no one bought them but me and a few other guys. I bought their remaining inventory but you can't keep them on the shelves in many places. Different regions seem to have different likes and dislikes.

CharlieHeis:
    jsnake:
    The customer service here will hook you up. They can work magic for sure. Personally I am hunting down a box of Viaje and some Caldwell's Eastern Standard or Long Live The King and maybe a winador.
    Dang it Jake, now you got me thinking about a wineador as well.
    You can buy them with shelves and drawers already made even at Best Buy! http://www.bestbuy.com/site/whynter-1-2-cu-ft-cigar-cooler-humidor-stainless-steel/8828016.p?id=1219375117286&skuId=8828016

Check out Amazon too for the winador. That's where I got mine and I used points I had from one of my credit cards!!
    Thanks Jake and Edna. I really want one now.
    I used Amazon and Amazon Prime for mine... Got the New Air thermoelectric 18 bottle wine cellar, ordered the custom shelves and drawers from Wineadors.com and seasoned and got the ceramic dish and KL. All said and done after taxes and deliverd to my door was less than $350. Here is how mine turned out too....

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice setup Brett.
    Thanks Charlie, my wife constantly refers to it as "the cigar spa where special cigars go to be pampered and well rested." Hahahaha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    CharlieHeis:
    Edna20:
    jsnake:
    Eulogy:
    jsnake:
    The cigar shop I go to has Long Live the King and the King is Dead. I didn't know they were hard to find.
    Well I can't find them in KC so for me they are HTF. Would be so nice to set up something where guys could help each other out based on local inventory. Had a shop here liquidate Viaje because no one bought them but me and a few other guys. I bought their remaining inventory but you can't keep them on the shelves in many places. Different regions seem to have different likes and dislikes.

CharlieHeis:
    jsnake:
    You can buy them with shelves and drawers already made even at Best Buy! http://www.bestbuy.com/site/whynter-1-2-cu-ft-cigar-cooler-humidor-stainless-steel/8828016.p?id=1219375117286&skuId=8828016

Check out Amazon too for the winador. That's where I got mine and I used points I had from one of my credit cards!!
    I used Amazon and Amazon Prime for mine... Got the New Air thermoelectric 18 bottle wine cellar, ordered the custom shelves and drawers from Wineadors.com and seasoned and got the ceramic dish and KL. All said and done after taxes and deliverd to my door was less than $350. Here is how mine turned out too....

that is beautiful. Now the bigger question is how much for it WITH all the trimmings inside? ;)
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    CharlieHeis:
    Edna20:
    jsnake:
    Eulogy:
    jsnake:

CharlieHeis:
    jsnake:

that is beautiful. Now the bigger question is how much for it WITH all the trimmings inside? ;)
    LMAO man no clue and not a figure I want to comtemplate on hahaha
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    How many do you think you store in that crazy tetris-inspired beauty?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Probably around 125+ in singles and another 50 or so in boxes and Tubos/Coffins would be my guess. Not huge but I like it and works perfect for my needs there.