Home Non Cigar Related

St. Louis explained

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
Ok, i have been on plenty of vherfs, text messages, and threads where i try to explain St. Louis to people and am utterly embarrassed because of how racially segregated the city is but I really can't do it justice while explaining it, BUT this picture that was posted on twitter is absolutely spot on in pretty much every single way. If you want to understand why 75% of the city of St. Louis wasn't really worried about the Ferguson riots hitting us and doing our best to distance ourselves from it, that is because it is located basically where it says "More Gunshots" As i have said time and again, I am not proud of the fact that my city is this way, it is just how it is here. For the record i live where it says lots of white people in big font and work directly between where it says Elitism and Millionaires.......so i am quite the stereotype.

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    No Asian Jews? I see loads of Asians and Jews but not an Asian Jew...
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically the wire...lol priceless.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I used to listen to KSHE 95. LOL. Hi ho sweetmeat!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, that is spot on. I Just moved to that upper left area labelled "lots of white people" and work in "worst parking ever" and let me say that is the TRUTH
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have not seen this before. Fairly accurate.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!