Home General Discussion

Cigar Fest tickets

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
Grabbed my VIH ticket, hat and shirt for Saturady this year ..... Looking forward to seeing some brothers there.......

Comments

• Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I got mine for Friday. See you all there......
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Tried like every other year and when I hit the button the went dead so no tickets. If anyone comes up with extras PM me. Thanks all.
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine for Friday. Saturday was sold out by the time I clicked confirm. Argh, wishing I hadn't changed my mind and decided to get my husband a hat too.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Dance....image

Fest actually coincides with a show we are attending and we already gots a room.image I will the one dressed in a bear custom.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My friend got 4 tickets for sat but I wasn't able to. They had server problems. As soon as I clicked the link it said service unavailable and after hitting refresh 5 times I got in and there were 700 tickets left. By the time I scrolled down to the bottom no tickets left. I can understand tickets going fast but... server issues are unacceptable to me for something like this.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were people lined up at the store last night to get tickets today and it is single digits this weekend in PA.
  • I got a CigarNut ticket for Friday but my friend couldn't - so I am looking for one extra ticket. If I can't find one, I will most likely sell mine - so if anyone has an extra for Friday, let me know - and if it gets to April and people are still looking, let me know that, too!
  • jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    My friend got 4 tickets for sat but I wasn't able to. They had server problems. As soon as I clicked the link it said service unavailable and after hitting refresh 5 times I got in and there were 700 tickets left. By the time I scrolled down to the bottom no tickets left. I can understand tickets going fast but... server issues are unacceptable to me for something like this.
    same thing happened to me. Sold out in seconds, ridiculous to have the server issues like that.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I know of 2 people who are looking for Friday tickets. One is a member here...PsychoSJG and the other is a good friend. If anyone has Friday tickets that are left over, let me know.