Home Non Cigar Related

glock finally got a job!

I'm sure that most of the people on this forum that know Glock, know that he finally got the job that he has been chasing for sometime now... I have sat and talked to him about the position since about mid September and he is finally leaving the *** hole work environment that we currently work at... I want to say congrats to Glock for getting the position and I am very happy for you. I appreciate we getting me into this forum of awesome people and I know you will be much happier as the new cigar manager! I will miss bullshitting with you doing count time and in passing but I am glad that you are getting to do something that you love as your new career. good luck to you and I hope we stay in touch buddy!

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats RayRay love you bro and this is fantastic news way to go!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone bomb the **** out of him. Not sure what you did, but regardless Hit him hard
    Anyone needs his addy just PM me
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome news!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding news. Congratulations.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Congrats lands tomorrow! Hope you are much happier in your new position and remember you'll need some more sport coats!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Berg, I will miss u 2. It's very scary for me to step out after being at the same job for over 18 years since I was 20 years old. I have meet some of my best friends there and will miss the backing several brothers there have. I look back and think all the good times we have had and some very bad times, but they made me who I am today. Do glad you joined here Berg and please stick around, this is a great place, and I will be up that way every 2 weeks we can get together and smoke at burning leaf. I can't imagine what it's going to be like in 2 weeks when my last time I put on that uniform. Hopefully I hold it together.
    And no Sherm no bombs please.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    My Congrats lands tomorrow! Hope you are much happier in your new position and remember you'll need some more sport coats!!
    Yeah thanks guys, I tried to keep this quiet from the forum. Just remember Berg, I have 2 weeks left.
  • Iceberg04Iceberg04 Posts: 64
    Glock1975:
    Thanks Berg, I will miss u 2. It's very scary for me to step out after being at the same job for over 18 years since I was 20 years old. I have meet some of my best friends there and will miss the backing several brothers there have. I look back and think all the good times we have had and some very bad times, but they made me who I am today. Do glad you joined here Berg and please stick around, this is a great place, and I will be up that way every 2 weeks we can get together and smoke at burning leaf. I can't imagine what it's going to be like in 2 weeks when my last time I put on that uniform. Hopefully I hold it together.
    And no Sherm no bombs please.
    im just glad to see you get out man for real, that place is a cancer...your moving on to bigger and better things... we will definitely have to hit up a lounge sometime soon! I can image its a little scary but its a good thing. and don't worry I still talk *** about you with Jennings when your gone lol
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Someone send me his addy.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brianak:
    Someone send me his addy.

Check your PM