Home General Discussion

SurePost...booooo

Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else have constant issues with SurePost? Bethlehem, PA is 3 hours and 12 minutes from my house. I live in Gaithersburg, here's my tracking....

They do this all the time to my packages :(
Team O'Donnell FTW!

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it usually takes an extra day or two (or three) for me since they transfer to PO for final delivery but that is crazy!! looks like your package maybe got on the wrong truck a couple times....wowzers!

i always try to remember & ask for priority mail when ordering from CCOM ....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I always figure on 8 calendar days from start to finish with that. But you're there! You could've gone and picked it up. That would be a nice option. The proprietor I buy my green coffee beans from has that as an option. Order and pick up the next day. Pretty sweet.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that from ccom using SurePost? I live an hour from Bethlehem, but ccom usually ships straight USPS and I have it within 2 days. The "Other" site uses SurePost and it is usually 5 days from the same address in Bethlehem.
    Also, clean out your inbox.
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is ccom, but it's happened with other packages as well. What drives me nuts is a) obviously the USPS is there every weekday to deliver our mail and b) UPS has also been there since. Sometimes I'll get a message from UPS that they are going to be in the area anyway, so they'll just deliver my package and I get it a day earlier than the original target date. But for some reason that hasn't been happening much lately. I'm a UPS My Choice member and I think I can start paying a slight upcharge and making all my SurePost packages stay with UPS or just start paying the higher shipping from ccom to get UPS every time without a doubt. Now if I could just figure out how to change my primary address associated with my My Choice membership....
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to tell a Rep that you ONLY want USPS or else it ends up like the above.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    You need to tell a Rep that you ONLY want USPS or else it ends up like the above.
    +1 was about to say that.. i live 15 mins from the warehouse and if i didn't tell my rep USPS only it would go UPS to USPS..
    JHewey:
    Bigshizza:
    +1 was about to say that.. i live 15 mins from the warehouse and if i didn't tell my rep USPS only it would go UPS to USPS..
    Hate you Justin. H A T E.
    Yeah, I might have to do that. For now, I've set it up so I get a text whenever anything is sent SurePost. From there I can override it and tell them to make it UPS and they'll deliver it themselves. We'll see how many more times they can scan my package between now and it getting here :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Just taking their time so they will be rested when they arrive to you.
    The3Stogies:
    Just taking their time so they will be rested when they arrive to you.
    True... true. Didn't think of this. Adds bloom while en route.
    I guess they are still tired... estimated delivery date today...but they were not delivered.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    I would be going postal about now, that's crazy
    Well the good news is that I know they haven't lost my package, yet. I reached out to UPS yesterday, mostly because I feel like they should know what kind of service USPS is providing with this SurePost arrangement. I didn't really expect to get any results, but it made me feel better. They also tried to tell me that the package was given to the PO on the 28th and they have 2 days to deliver it. I pointed out it was given to the PO on the 22nd, 26th, and 28th, lol.
    May need to turn this into a game of who can guess what day they get delivered...
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing worse than that that I've seen was someone's package making a detour through Puerto Rico a while back.
    Guess what finally arrived?! After all that and UPS telling me there was nothing they could do, they're the ones that delivered it. Just happy I finally received them.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very very nice!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    F'n USPS owes me $110.00.... Fvckers!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    F'n USPS owes me $110.00.... Fvckers!!
    ?????
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."