Home General Discussion

KC Spring Herf March 28th

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey fellas last year we did a small herf and I want to do it again this year. I will be off this weekend for sure. Hard for me to plan these due to work and family commitments. While KC has great cigar shops all they great ones are 45 minutes from my house so hitting the lounge just doesn't happen often.

Saturday, March 28th at noon. Bring yourself and a beverage and some sticks. Wives and girlfriends are welcome but do not bring your wife and girlfriend. No drama needed haha! Will either be at Outlaw South or Cigar & Tabac which are close together. Probably be there until 5 or 6. If anyone wants to go to dinner after we may do that. Wife and I will probably hit Cinzetti's after which is an very nice Italian buffet but is about $16 a person.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. Where you people at? I know Jay will be gone.
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    I am in had fun last year.
    MESKC:
    I am in had fun last year.
    We can do Saturday or Sunday. Trying to get our buddy off the other forum plus another guy there to come out. Going to hit that Italian buffet after and if you have never been it is amazing! Think it is like $16 a person though
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Sat. Is better for me just have volleyball in the morning. Free the rest of the day. My 12 yr old said it I go to the buffet without her I am in trouble.
  • I'll check with the wife might have something that weekend but I'm not sure.
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I would like to join in if you don't mind. I was planning on being in Kansas that weekend (three day weekend from work for me, yay!)
    Heck yeah anyone is welcome and if anyone wants to take their kids to dinner after that is cool. Dinner is just random if anyone wants to join. We will keep it Saturday.
    Cigar & Tabac on Sat March 28th.