Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My list contest for all

13»

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Yeah I got hit again but I am out of town headed home tonight. Will post tomorrow. And don't forget kiddos you guys on the list can play too. Still time to join in.
    Wait... you mean we don't get entered in the drawing for hitting you??
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    It was your list.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit on a great brother Eric way to go!! Enjoy Walt, that's a quality lineup right there :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    It's too easy to pick on Jake, Doug...9405503699300480819245
    Man....I really thought this was aimed at Doug!! NOPE!! I got a close shave today from Eric!!

Super sweet line up with two that I love and three I've never had....Thanks Eric!!

Jake....you are a bad influence, you know that...right??

Check'm out....
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Terrific hit and lineup there, awesome enjoy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    ejgorman:
    Man....I really thought this was aimed at Doug!! NOPE!! I got a close shave today from Eric!!

Super sweet line up with two that I love and three I've never had....Thanks Eric!!

Check'm out....
    Glad they got there safe! When I saw you loved Viaje it was an easy package to put together. Enjoy!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Nice job, Eric! The next best thing to bombing Jake is sending Viaje sticks to someone else. LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Yes Sir....knocked it outta the park!! Check out the "Smoked a good cigar from" thread!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    ejgorman:

Check'm out....
    That is what I'm talking about. Beautiful hit.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    That is what I'm talking about. Beautiful hit.
    Troublemaker....
  • Options
    Still time to pick one of these guys and win a prize!
  • Options
    I still have a misdirected bomb pic to post. Tomorrow is the deadline to enter a tracking number to win some XIKAR swag.

Sorry I dropped the ball and have been missing a little lately. Almost a year to the date my son ends up in the same Children's hospital my daughter was in last year. Just spent 1 night last night and after all the tests and such it is nothing serious. He is well and back home today. So back to the fun! I can't believe fellas didn't have bombs planned for these heathens already and got a 2 for 1 special by hitting them and entering this here contest. Just saying....
  • Options
    Glad to hear that your son is home and it is not serious. Gotta be nerve wracking.
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Glad to hear it's nothing serious. Hope all gets better. Nothing worse then seeing a loved one hurting.

Back to the list. Bomb jsnake
  • Options
    matkn293 got mixed up and sent this to me. Thank you very much brother. Guess i am going to have to go back to the drawing board. This didn't go quit as planned.

• Options
    First off, so glad to hear everything is alright. It had to be scary going back to that same hospital with a different child. My daughter is my world and I can't imagine what you've been through.

jsnake:
    I can't believe fellas didn't have bombs planned for these heathens already and got a 2 for 1 special by hitting them and entering this here contest. Just saying....
    And since you mentioned it...9205590106531505156350! My wife is a thrifter so I'm all about the 2 for 1! Thanks for the contest and the inspiration!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear things are ok. And that was not misdirected. Intended target was hit.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    ejgorman:
    First off, so glad to hear everything is alright. It had to be scary going back to that same hospital with a different child. My daughter is my world and I can't imagine what you've been through.

jsnake:
    I can't believe fellas didn't have bombs planned for these heathens already and got a 2 for 1 special by hitting them and entering this here contest. Just saying....
    And since you mentioned it...9205590106531505156350! My wife is a thrifter so I'm all about the 2 for 1! Thanks for the contest and the inspiration!
    Thanks guys. I was going to add a prayer request but I just texted a few guys and posted on Facebook. Had to return home from a work trip so I went straight to the hospital. He lost the feeling in his lips and fingers at school and his left leg became paralyzed. Worried it was a serious thing attacking his nervous system but the doctors ruled out all the scary stuff and he is feeling normal and is back home already. It is scary and but I have to say Children's Mercy Hospital in KC is just an amazing place. On a side note in case you missed it my daughter's last blood tests were negative for any blood disorders and she has a clean bill of health and they do not expect her to get sick from that again but we remain vigilant. Everyone is home and well.
  • Options
    matkn293:
    Glad to hear things are ok. And that was not misdirected. Intended target was hit.
    I may be in touch soon. I am hatching a plan and may implicate you.
  • Options
    Oh boy. I guess I did violate the I-70 love didn't I!

• Options
    jsnake:
    matkn293:
    I may be in touch soon. I am hatching a plan and may implicate you.
    I thought you would've learned your lesson Jake. You may need another wineador if you instigate any more shenanigans lol
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    matkn293:
    +1 and +1
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad all is well with family Jake. Screw the deadline, make it a red line like Obama then just keep moving it.
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    Glad all is well with family Jake. Screw the deadline, make it a red line like Obama then just keep moving it.
    LMAO
  • Options
    One last entry. 9405511899562821883350

Gee...I sure hope I win. Truthfully, Jake and I must think alike because so many of these deserving brothers were already on my list. I guess I just needed a little inspiration.

jsnake:
    I have a list too. Why not? Seems to be the popular thing to do. This is a little contest open to all. In order to play you must bomb someone on my list and post a DC number. PM me who your target is but post the DC number here. All packages must be sent by Feb. 7th. Winner will be randomly selected to win a Xikar swag pack pictured below. If you lay the smack down on these fellas I will add some great sticks as well so lots of participation welcome. Hit em hard and if you want to hit several targets more entries for you.

Bigshizza
    WaltBasil
    Stubble
    Puff_Dougie
    thehilk
    The3Stogies
    onestrangeone
    Rain
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay. We picked up a stomach bug from the hospital and I had a sick wife and a sick baby. Then 3 sick kids, And it ended with 2 sick kids and a sick dad (me). It was awful but I think we have all recovered.

Only had a few entries. Yeah yeah lots of carnage and DC #s in this thread but it seems the forces of evil triumphed over good. The random generator picked ejgorman as the winner of a chicken dinner. I am out of chicken so a Xikar swag pack will be sent in its place.

Thank you all for playing. Think my list may have grown by a person or 3. Back to the drawing board.
  • Options
    Be careful with those lists. They tend to backfire. Bwahahahahaha!

• Options
    jsnake:
    Sorry for the delay. We picked up a stomach bug from the hospital and I had a sick wife and a sick baby. Then 3 sick kids, And it ended with 2 sick kids and a sick dad (me). It was awful but I think we have all recovered.

Only had a few entries. Yeah yeah lots of carnage and DC #s in this thread but it seams the forces of evil triumphed over good. The random generator picked ejgorman as the winner of a chicken dinner. I am out of chicken so a Xikar swag pack will be sent in its place.

Thank you all for playing. Think my list may have grown by a person or 3. Back to the drawing board.
    I'd like to thank the academy for their consideration and my wife for her understanding and patience, but most of all I'd like to thank all the fans out there! Seriously though, I just wanted the bottle opener.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Received as promised! I really only wanted the bottle opener, but that's a pretty nice cooler! image
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Awesome, enjoy Eric and nice job J!