Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Relics and Padilla Obsidians up for trade

Everything is traded off, thanks everyone!

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    YUMMY!!! Damn, I want some of those Relics, but I have NONE of what you are looking for. How can you not like the Relic? I find it very very tasty!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't tried the Relic yet but really really want to. It is on my list along with 3,792 other cigars I want to try.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    YUMMY!!! Damn, I want some of those Relics, but I have NONE of what you are looking for. How can you not like the Relic? I find it very very tasty!
    I dunno, the Relic and Limitada 08 are the only 5 Vegas I've had that I don't really care for. Mainly with the Relics its a consistency issue, some of them are awesome, but some just seem to have too tight of a draw for me.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    alienmisprint:
    cholmes8310:
    I dunno, the Relic and Limitada 08 are the only 5 Vegas I've had that I don't really care for. Mainly with the Relics its a consistency issue, some of them are awesome, but some just seem to have too tight of a draw for me.
    Never had the 08, been wanting to try it as well.
    Still have 5 of the Relics and the 3 Obsidians left. I wouldn't mind a few Gurkha Triple Ligeros, Signature 101 Maduros, or Perdomo Patriarchs either.
    Oh, and add Gurkha Symphonys to the list of cigars I'd like in return. I always forget that I'm out of those, I don't smoke mild cigars often, but I do like to keep a few on hand for when I'm in the mood for them.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    PM sent
    Everything's gone, trade closed. Thanks everyone!