Home General Discussion

Nebraska cigar bar bill.

Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
Cigar bar bill should pass court's muster, experts say http://journalstar.com/news/local/article_3388dd1c-532d-5d17-b174-e0aecf163cc1.html
The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 

Comments

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Big''nBall''n:
    America is stupid, this is so you CAN smoke in a CIGAR BAR? We went to our dive bar last friday, everyone in the place smoking cigarettes or vaping, and the waitress told me "the owner doesnt like people smoking cigars in here" seriously So I had to smoke nasty a** cigs while staring at my stogie LOL totally stupid
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    Big''nBall''n:
    America is stupid, this is so you CAN smoke in a CIGAR BAR? We went to our dive bar last friday, everyone in the place smoking cigarettes or vaping, and the waitress told me "the owner doesnt like people smoking cigars in here" seriously So I had to smoke nasty a** cigs while staring at my stogie LOL totally stupid
    America? What's that? Oh, wait, I remember, that was the country I grew up in. Sorry, that's pretty much gone now.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    SM0K3Y:
    Big''nBall''n:
    America? What's that? Oh, wait, I remember, that was the country I grew up in. Sorry, that's pretty much gone now.
    Liberty you say? What's that?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Here I just thought it was Nebraska.... i'm not sure why it even matters I doubt the people that go to cigar bars really care about second hand smoke, and if you work there you know there is going to be smoke, you don't like the smoke then so go its pretty black and white not sure why we need a bill to tell us what we should do.
    I would like to apologize for saying America is stupid, Amercia is the greatest country to grace this space pebble, its population though is another story........... I guess now that Im quitting cigs and only smoking stogies Im seeing the anti-cigar vibe more, which really is even stupider (i know, dont grammer check me) How anyone can say a cigar with all natural deliscious tobacco is worst than a nasty cigarette, or those d*mn vapes that blast their funky fruity smells at me is enough to drive me to drink (i was gonna drink anyway lol)
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    As much as I hate the liberal left, I hate the Christian right for the same reasons. Always trying to tell us whats right for us. Nebraska is a pretty conservative state. No gambling allowed either. All the sinners flock accross the border from Omaha Ne. to Council Bluffs Iowa to gamble.
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    As much as I hate the liberal left, I hate the Christian right for the same reasons. Always trying to tell us whats right for us. Nebraska is a pretty conservative state. No gambling allowed either. All the sinners flock accross the border from Omaha Ne. to Council Bluffs Iowa to gamble.
    As a member of the liberal left, I thank you for saying that. There are plenty of people on both sides of the political spectrum who support restricting people's rights and imposing their dogmatic points of view on the population. I, for one, am against this stupid Nebraska legislation as well as the stupid federal proposals for regulating cigars.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    Chuck N:
    As a member of the liberal left, I thank you for saying that. There are plenty of people on both sides of the political spectrum who support restricting people's rights and imposing their dogmatic points of view on the population. I, for one, am against this stupid Nebraska legislation as well as the stupid federal proposals for regulating cigars.
    The Red & Blue States of the Perpetually Offended Conformist.
    Hmm, nah, I like the old way better.

Well, the old vision of "the way" better.

Like that ever existed.

Funny that generations growing up studying visionaries like Thoreau, and his "different drum", would expect everyone else to conform to the new beat.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    I would like to apologize for saying America is stupid, Amercia is the greatest country to grace this space pebble, its population though is another story........... I guess now that Im quitting cigs and only smoking stogies Im seeing the anti-cigar vibe more, which really is even stupider (i know, dont grammer check me) How anyone can say a cigar with all natural deliscious tobacco is worst than a nasty cigarette, or those d*mn vapes that blast their funky fruity smells at me is enough to drive me to drink (i was gonna drink anyway lol)
    lol you chose cigs over vape? Really there are AWESOME tobacco and liquor flavors for it aswell as anything else ya can think of. I smoke cigars and vape. But the rest of the younger vapors need to learn to treat it like smoke. Its rude to blow vape at people even if its non nic. Havent had a cancer stick in months. I vape cheesecake and smoke maduros and 5v golds....this law is stupid.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Success! So the exemption was ruled unconstitutional, what a waste of time and money. You would think they could work on more important things than this too.
    wahooschock:
    SM0K3Y:
    lol you chose cigs over vape? Really there are AWESOME tobacco and liquor flavors for it aswell as anything else ya can think of. I smoke cigars and vape. But the rest of the younger vapors need to learn to treat it like smoke. Its rude to blow vape at people even if its non nic. Havent had a cancer stick in months. I vape cheesecake and smoke maduros and 5v golds....this law is stupid.

I havent had a cigg in 7 days, been using cigars and blu ecigs to survivie! We might go to a vape store this weekend. Ideally, I just want a daily cigar (or less) and thats it, almost there....
    Big''nBall''n:

Victory!!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Success! So the exemption was ruled unconstitutional, what a waste of time and money. You would think they could work on more important things than this too.
    +1