Home Non Cigar Related

Jeremy's Monthly Riddle This months posted.

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Each month I will post a Riddle, 1st 1 to get the riddle, wins a prize, pretty simple.

"You can have me but cannot hold me; Gain me and quickly lose me. If treated with care I can be great, And if betrayed I will break. What am I"

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Love
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trust? My wife told me this one about two weeks ago. Is she trying to tell me something?? lol
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hair
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold? TSWOTM?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trust?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im gonna say faith?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Trust? My wife told me this one about two weeks ago. Is she trying to tell me something?? lol
    Ding Ding Ding. Winner. I should make these harder lol. Congrats Morgan.
    ...was I close?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    MorganGeo:
    Ding Ding Ding. Winner. I should make these harder lol. Congrats Morgan.
    Dang! Five minutes too late. Congrats, Morgan! Cool contest, Ray!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A spider?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    ...was I close?
    You have no idea how close you were!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    A cheeseburger! Or a plate of nachos!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An STD?
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Teeth.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Each month I will post a Riddle, 1st 1 to get the riddle, wins a prize, pretty simple.

"You can have me but cannot hold me; Gain me and quickly lose me. If treated with care I can be great, And if betrayed I will break. What am I"
    A Kryptonite, Jerm and Shizz love triangle.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    February Riddle:
    Question: Tom wants to send Sally an expensive ring through the mail because they live thousands of miles apart. The only problem is that everything sent through the mail is stolen unless there is a lock put on it. Both Tom and Sally have plenty of locks and keys but they don't have any of the same locks or keys. How can Tom send Sally the ring without it getting stolen?
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Send the key with the lock - the ring "has a lock put on it", which was the only qualification indicated.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    Send the key with the lock - the ring "has a lock put on it", which was the only qualification indicated.
    I like it. They could maybe send it back and forth a few times, Tom puts his lock on it, ol Girl puts a lock on it and send its back...Tom takes his lock of and sends it yet again then girl gets it with the lock she put on and to which she has the key.Or bolt cutters.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Hays:
    I like it. They could maybe send it back and forth a few times, Tom puts his lock on it, ol Girl puts a lock on it and send its back...Tom takes his lock of and sends it yet again then girl gets it with the lock she put on and to which she has the key.Or bolt cutters.
    I think you got it man, that's a much better answer lol
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Rain:
    Hays:
    Bingo Randy
    Answer
    Tom puts one of his locks on the box with the ring in it. When Sally gets it she puts one of her own locks on the box and sends it back to Tom. Finally Tom takes his lock off of the box and sends it back to Sally who can then unlock her own lock and retrieve the ring.