Home Ratings & Reviews

BOTL with review sites

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Those of you that I know of should have received your Cigar Spikes by now.

Your samples of La Caridad Del Cobre should be on the way also. Took them a little time to get them together. Would be appreciated if you could do your reviews and post up the links when they are done. I am going to get the info back to my buddy at LCDC and try to get you guys some more love for your sites.

Working on some other stuff for you guys too. Will keep you advised. If I missed you and you have a review side PM me and I can hook you up with a few things to review.

Comments

• kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Incoming PM :)
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replied!
    back at cha Boy this PM system sucks here.
    Those LCDC cigars should be delivered tomorrow guys. kaelaria you will have 2 packages coming. Both companies confirmed today and are sending you something.
    Groovy, thanks for the hard work!
  • hey jake pm de details please
    You should have these on the way already. Check your mailbox today for your LCDC sampler. Cigar Spikes should have been to you a few weeks ago.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Got the cigar spikes, doing review on those sunday. Thanks for all your work, j.
    betasynn:
    Got the cigar spikes, doing review on those sunday. Thanks for all your work, j.
    You and Jeff should be getting your La Caridad Del Cobre samples today or tomorrow also. Keep an eye out for them coming from Fed Ex. Right now I do not have anything further lined up but I am working on it and well you guys know.
    I have another new cigar line that is releasing in December that I am arranging for you guys to review. I still have all your info. I will let you know when I have an idea of when they will ship.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    jsnake:
    I have another new cigar line that is releasing in December that I am arranging for you guys to review. I still have all your info. I will let you know when I have an idea of when they will ship.
    Awesome stuff, J. Once I'm done being sick and Stan gets his stuff sorted out, we'll probably be sending something your way.
    betasynn:
    jsnake:
    Awesome stuff, J. Once I'm done being sick and Stan gets his stuff sorted out, we'll probably be sending something your way.
    That would be awesome bro. I will keep you updated. Thanks