Home Cigar 101

a Q? about infused cigars

Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
my dad like these types of sticks 7 years ago I did a lot of the Acids but now I have moved away from them all together. That being said the NDB's I did like and so did my dad. What other infused cigar would you smoke or have smoked that you recommend ? thank you,

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would smoke a "Java Mint" every day if I could afford it. Strong and so darn good. And the family loves the aroma.
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    yes JD they are good too I do like those my dad does too
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't smoke them often....but i always seem to enjoy these whenever i have them :

tabak especial --- cafe con leche or red eye
    & cao flavours moontrance

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

ok jgibv I will look into those
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    My wife seconds the moontrance. She also likes the Tatiana fusion frenzy, but it's not as well made as the CAO. There's more chance of the draw being too loose or too tight, and the tobacco tends to flake into her mouth sometimes.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    i don't smoke them often....but i always seem to enjoy these whenever i have them :

tabak especial --- cafe con leche or red eye
    & cao flavours moontrance
    Love the red eye for an infused smoke!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep thinking I want to try a coffee flavored stick. I don't drink coffee but I like a good coffee stout.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 on the Tabac Especiale. Love 'em.

• SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    +2 on the Tabak especial. A nice change of pace when you want a sweeter flavor
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    My wife seconds the moontrance. She also likes the Tatiana fusion frenzy, but it's not as well made as the CAO. There's more chance of the draw being too loose or too tight, and the tobacco tends to flake into her mouth sometimes.
    Moontrance is one of the few infused I like.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 on java mint and tabak cafe con Leche (no sickening sweet tip).
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Me and the girl love the nub cafes. Mostly the esspresso. The tabec Natural are also pretty darn tasty.
    thanks I will check into those stick
    Family meeting last night in my room.....was forced to smoke my next to last Java Mint. Everyone liked it.
    JD50ae you do know how to bring everyone together :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Family meeting last night in my room.....was forced to smoke my next to last Java Mint. Everyone liked it.
    Family Meeting ? The closest thing to a family meeting around my house is what should we get on the Pizza. (no onions please).
    Everyone is allowed a posting error now and again.
    We need a good sampler of Java/Latte/Coffee cigars.
    now there is an idea
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan:
    +1 on the Tabac Especiale. Love 'em.

Love these also. My problem with them though is you have to stop yourself from just eating the darn thing it's so tasty.