Home Ratings & Reviews

illusione questions

Hey everyone just wondering what your opinion on the illusione cigars are? If any of you have done any reviews on them that would be amazing. My local B&M just got a bunch in, and Iv been interested in trying them. They recently got the Epernay ,88, mj12, and the 2. Thanks for any opinions or reviews guys. :)

Comments

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    + 1 billion
    can't beat them for the price IMHO.

MJ12 and 88 are some other favs

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the Illusione stuff, the regular line is great, the Singulare is fantastic and the Marelas Suprema Crusado is one of my current fave's
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I personally enjoy the MJ12, 88, and Rothschild. Good sticks if you ask me. I'll even buy them at retail.
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    They didn't have any of the Roth child's so end up getting a mj12 in the silver wrapper. I'll give it a try this weekend if I like it I'll pick up a 2nd and give it a fair review. Any suggesting a with pairings? Also I wasn't expecting the clairo to be green. Anyone given it a try?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever had a candela before? Usually mild, sweet, grassy. Very unique. I've had a few illusione and all were great. Love the rothschilde's!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    They didn't have any of the Roth child's so end up getting a mj12 in the silver wrapper. I'll give it a try this weekend if I like it I'll pick up a 2nd and give it a fair review. Any suggesting a with pairings? Also I wasn't expecting the clairo to be green. Anyone given it a try?
    addy up for some Rothchilds... Love Illusione Empernay, 88, MJ12 and the Holy Lancero
    Bigshizza:
    Crousefer:
    addy up for some Rothchilds... Love Illusione Empernay, 88, MJ12 and the Holy Lancero
    I am definitely looking forward to the MJ12 and considering picking up a 88 for a 3 hour drive coming up
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Crousefer:
    Agree 100%, and the Holy Lances are their best blend for my taste, but love the MJ12 and 88 a ton too especially the Maddies versions. Jim you need his addy bro or are you covered?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna agree with everyone. The 88 is one that you can't go wrong with, in my opinion.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    Hey everyone just wondering what your opinion on the illusione cigars are? If any of you have done any reviews on them that would be amazing. My local B&M just got a bunch in, and Iv been interested in trying them. They recently got the Epernay ,88, mj12, and the 2. Thanks for any opinions or reviews guys. :)
    Do it, do all of them. MJ12 mmmmmmmmm
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    the 88 maduro is one of my favorite maduros out there.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epernay

good
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gigantes are pretty decent as well. I also have had the opportunity to have the Nosotros and they are fantastic. I will agree that the rothschildes are a great smoke too.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    If you all haven't tried the Fume De'Amour then well, you should.
    A wonderful stick !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All solid smokes. Holy Lance, Epernay, and Gigantes are solid. For the money the Rothchildes are a can't miss. Need to try the Fume D'Amour myself
    Finally tried a Rothschild and man let me say the burn was excellent with creamy full billows of smoke. The draw was easy and the taste was top notch. Def an amazing smoke. Picked up note of spice, and sweetness, along with a good helping of a woody core. Sadly I didn't sit down and pay attention to each 3rd as I was mildly intoxicated, but it would be darn near tragic to not pick another one up. Man ty Todd!image
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    Finally tried a Rothschild and man let me say the burn was excellent with creamy full billows of smoke. The draw was easy and the taste was top notch. Def an amazing smoke. Picked up note of spice, and sweetness, along with a good helping of a woody core. Sadly I didn't sit down and pay attention to each 3rd as I was mildly intoxicated, but it would be darn near tragic to not pick another one up. Man ty Todd!image
    Send me your addy for a newsletter update...all about Illusione goodness!!