Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Mr XL

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
damn, what a nice smoke. Anyone else have one?
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've smoked a couple of the Mr. X, haven't tried the Xl yet, I thought these were the same blend just in a different format?
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a couple, but haven't tried yet. Maybe will try them this week. Had it in my hand last night too, but opted for a Viaje instead.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    I've smoked a couple of the Mr. X, haven't tried the Xl yet, I thought these were the same blend just in a different format?
    I th
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    I have a couple, but haven't tried yet. Maybe will try them this week. Had it in my hand last night too, but opted for a Viaje instead.
    So you had a Mr XL in your hand, and you were going to smoke it, but you chose not to? I'm sure there's a joke here somewhere but I won't be the one to make it. I'll just tease you with it and let someone else make it. LOL
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    Edna20:
    So you had a Mr XL in your hand, and you were going to smoke it, but you chose not to? I'm sure there's a joke here somewhere but I won't be the one to make it. I'll just tease you with it and let someone else make it. LOL

LOL, as I was typing it, but I was thinking, hmmm that sounds bad. I thought if I continued the sentence with a comma, it would go unnoticed. What was I thinking??
    Team O'Donnell FTW!