Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Surveying some damage

The radar sounded off this afternoon, looked up in the sky and saw a Zero coming straight on. Saw something leave the underbelly of the plane and then the plane veered off with no return address or anything. I tried to sidestep the impending blast but was caught up in the middle of it. I think I may have found my suspicions confirmed that there was more to the deal that I gave my info out for. When things settled down and the smoke cleared I found 5 nice looking sticks. 2 I was familiar with and 3 newcomers. I don't have a clue on how to post pics so until I can figure it out I am gonna text a pic to Morgan and see if he can help me out. Thanks 0patience. A true gentleman. Nice way to be welcomed to the board. I look foreword to. a couple of old favorites and a few new experiences. Keep in mind who won in the pacific though!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    CorsairF4u:
    The radar sounded off this afternoon, looked up in the sky and saw a Zero coming straight on. Saw something leave the underbelly of the plane and then the plane veered off with no return address or anything. I tried to sidestep the impending blast but was caught up in the middle of it. I think I may have found my suspicions confirmed that there was more to the deal that I gave my info out for. When things settled down and the smoke cleared I found 5 nice looking sticks. 2 I was familiar with and 3 newcomers. I don't rhave a clue on how to post pics so until I can figure it out I am gonna text a pic to Morgan and see if he can help me out. Thanks 0patience. A true gentleman. Nice way to be welcomed to the board. I look foreword to. a couple of old favorites and a few new experiences. Keep in minud who won in the pacific though!!!!!

awesome! For pictures get a file hosting site such as photobucket.com make a account. You can click on the picture properties after it loads and get a direct link. Copy that link and paste is here between [img]"LINK" [img] the 2nd img will have a before it for example [img] img]
    Here's a link that has a few good links and a forum formatting http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/1/437201/ShowThread.aspx#437201
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    IDF impact. Seek cover. Don IBA if available.All clear. All clear. All clear.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is the pic. I was hoping to get that return addy. lolimage
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Here is the pic. I was hoping to get that return addy. lolimage
    That is a tasty line up. I love the torano masters! Congrats
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Tony that's a solid lineup there and welcome to the boards Corsair ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    A very nice welcome package! Morgan, you need to teach that guy how to photobucket bro!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014