Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Who wants to get li ..... Trade?

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Been a long while since I've done a trade. Simple forum 5er blind trade. For those who have traded with me in the past, know that I have RULES for the trade. Yes, rules.

Rules:
1. I'd like to trade with someone who I haven't traded with.

2. You have to be on the good traders list blah blah blah and have no less than 13 posts.

3. Do not go to your B&M and buy cigars just for this trade. Send me sticks that are in your humi.

4. 5 sticks. FIVE! If you don't know how to count to 5, go ask a 2 yr old. They are really good at it..... If you send more than 5 then I'm the winner. ( I know that doesn't make sense but hey, I'm making the rules so I will win. You want to lose? then send me 6+)
Thanks
Daniel
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Do they have to be lanceros?

Is the goal to win?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No and no
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    No and no
    Can they all be fohibas?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill be willing to give it a go.
    danielzreyes:
    No and no
    I'd be up for a trade.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    bert873:
    Beat to the punch. Knock yourself out. I have other plans for Mr. Stogie Stand...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    bert873:
    Then this is Donzo
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Missed it by..........that much!
    Sending out tomorrow.
    Not enough bubble wrap to fill up the loose space though. Hmmm
    danielzreyes:
    Newspaper will work or part of a plastic bag...there's lots of things to fill that space
    bert873:
    danielzreyes:
    Newspaper will work or part of a plastic bag...there's lots of things to fill that space
    Newspaper? What is this the 1900s? I guess you really haven't traded with me huh? I'll fill it with leaves.
    danielzreyes:
    bert873:
    danielzreyes:
    Newspaper? What is this the 1900s? I guess you really haven't traded with me huh? I'll fill it with leaves.
    Haha, yes this will be a first
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a towel out of my truck????

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    danielzreyes:
    bert873:
    danielzreyes:

You didn't really think Daniel was only going to send 5 cigars did you?
    rsherman24:
    bert873:
    danielzreyes:
    bert873:
    danielzreyes:

You didn't really think Daniel was only going to send 5 cigars did you?
    No, I don't trust anyone around here
    9505 5110 7587 5056 3728 63
    Well played Andrew. Well played. Check this out fellas. A smartass at it's finest. If you're not on the good trader's list yet, well .... you don't belong in it. If you're already on it, you need to be taken out! You don't follow rules!
    Thanks for the trade ChevBrolet. Good stuff right derr.
    photo 20150227_133719.jpg
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see five cigars. Yep... five bands... five sticks.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome lineup of 5 sticks right there. Outstanding!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    I see five cigars. Yep... five bands... five sticks.
    Yep. Five. Nicely done Bert.
    Better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass. That's how I live my life. Hope you enjoy them.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This makes me laugh!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HA!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    I think you have to smoke those Bert's as one, but yeah, that's five.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    Better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass. That's how I live my life. Hope you enjoy them.
    This is great, well stated, and amazing hit.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Here's rule #4
    4. 5 sticks. FIVE! If you don't know how to count to 5, go ask a 2 yr old. They are really good at it..... If you send more than 5 then I'm the winner. ( I know that doesn't make sense but hey, I'm making the rules so I will win. You want to lose? then send me 6+)
    Here's what I was sent. DZR definitely didn't follow his rules. Good thing I know how "counting" and "rules" work around here. But seriously Daniel, thanks for the sticks. Definitely a few on my want to try list and others are some favs. Is that 2nd Street Cigars a local B&M? I'm really looking forward to trying that one out. And definitely can't leave out the awesome stogie stands. That's some fine craftsmanship there. Thanks again!
    photo 20150227_181929_zpsx6hzajps.jpg
    Yes, the 2nd St. Cigar Lounge is a bnm in Downtown Los Angeles who carries my Stogiestands. It's actually a good stick, and I'm not saying that to be a kiss ass. If it sucks I'd let them know. (because my Cousin works there haha) Enjoy your goods LamBroghini .
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that is a sweet lineup, nice job DZR!! And Bert needs a good AZZ whopping ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."