Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

so here's a joke

so I walked up to a man who kept saying I'm a teepee I'm a Wigwam I'm a teepee I'm a wigwam. I said calm down man you're two tents. XD image image

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    so I walked up to a man who kept saying I'm a teepee I'm a Wigwam I'm a teepee I'm a wigwam. I said calm down man you're two tents. XD
    No lie, I totally laughed. Not sure if that makes you awesome, or me a total dork...lol!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Go get em, Scott!
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this game! Here's mine
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^haha
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crossfire!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    I laughed in-tent-sly at that bro, good one.

Came right up to the net on that one Kelly, nice!
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Hays:
    Crousefer:
    so I walked up to a man who kept saying I'm a teepee I'm a Wigwam I'm a teepee I'm a wigwam. I said calm down man you're two tents. XD
    No lie, I totally laughed. Not sure if that makes you awesome, or me a total dork...lol!
    lmao dont you worry i laughed my butt off the first time i heard that one! So im just as much a dork. You should see my girls reactions. Im full of groaners
    Edna20:
    I dont know who you are or whyyour doing this but I pocess a certain setof patience. A set of patience that allows Me to wait until you least expect it!!!!!
    The3Stogies:
    I laughed in-tent-sly at that bro, good one.

Came right up to the net on that one Kelly, nice!
    triple,post cause its too much effort to quote on a tablet...but i cracked up bro. Puns. Make the word go round. Just be careful where you go camping...a police officer might charge you with lorttering within tent....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    Edna20:
    I dont know who you are or whyyour doing this but I pocess a certain setof patience. A set of patience that allows Me to wait until you least expect it!!!!!
    Oooooh. I wanna play
    photo 20150225_154312.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Crousefer:
    Edna20:
    Oooooh. I wanna play

WTF? Threadjacker ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    danielzreyes:
    Crousefer:
    Edna20:
    Oooooh. I wanna play
    ahahahha niceeeeee!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    so I walked up to a man who kept saying I'm a teepee I'm a Wigwam I'm a teepee I'm a wigwam. I said calm down man you're two tents. XD image image
    I don't get it, but something tells me I will by Friday! In other news: This thread has been jacked!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    "Do you like coffee?" he asked. Misdirection! You definitely did your homework before sending this out. Some of my favs and you managed to knock a couple off my wish list! Thank you very much bro! image
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    "Do you like coffee?" he asked. Misdirection! You definitely did your homework before sending this out. Some of my favs and you managed to knock a couple off my wish list! Thank you very much bro! image
    wow that's a terrific lineup for sure Eric he done bent you over!!! Outstanding hit Scott keep it ip bro!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Man down. Been looking to try the Latitude Zero and Medica Noche, and the rest are a solid lineup. Nice hit!image
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Man down. Been looking to try the Latitude Zero and Medica Noche, and the rest are a solid lineup. Nice hit!image
    Great hot on a brother in need, nice work Scott and enjoy those great smokes Randy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Hope you guys enjoy them! Gotta spread some love around this place ;)