Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Visitor to the north

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
So Chris C-Love shows up to my place of work to check out the humi and the store and what does he bring with him, yes brings in 5 piece. Thanks bro, it's was great finally meeting you in person, can't wait for you to come back down. Expect revenge soon though, maybe I show up at your workplace next time. Hope you enjoyed the concert. And you know we r twins. image

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome and sounds like a fun time!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Concert was great bro!!! Nice to meet u in person finally, thanks for showing me around the Humi and being the enabler u are, let me know when that lounge opens up and we'll smoke a couple. Hope u enjoy the sticks.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Love when we can meet each other for real!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In person smack downs are the best.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool stuff guys
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! Wish I was close enough to herf in person with some of you knucklheads.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    You're right, that is great, an in person hit, very cool.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great job Bro. You should have bought some Sweet baby Jesus beer to him. But then again.....maybe not ! Lol
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man of school Padilla! Nice hit!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Jeremy enjoy the CIGWAR.... It's actually blended and rolled through tatuaje...... Initially was a one time deal sold as a three pack along to a huge BBQ herf event ..... They are doing them again ... It's kind of an homage to the rock group GWAR .... Roman hooked me up with one a while back when I trying to my hands on one.