Home Ratings & Reviews

La Palina Family Series

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
Has any one tried these, are they worth it?
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Haven't gotten around to any of the La Palina stuff yet but people really seem to like them.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really dig the Allison...bought myself a box a while back and then Stubble put together a team attack and sent me a box that has yet to be opened.
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Tried a Mr Sam robusto a couple of weeks ago and ended up ordering a box.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick for me they are some of my fav non CC out there. Pricey yes but great construction and phenomenal flavor, love them!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am big fan of la palina in general, thinking I have to try these. In your opinions are these "better" than the Goldie's (I've had the last two and loved them)? Also has any one had the babe, any thoughts, or is the Alison the way to go?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Patrickbrick:
    I am big fan of la palina in general, thinking I have to try these. In your opinions are these "better" than the Goldie's (I've had the last two and loved them)? Also has any one had the babe, any thoughts, or is the Alison the way to go?
    The Little Bill is the one that hooked me on La Palina in the first place, Roman sent me one years back and it was done lol. That being said I would rate them neck amd neck with the Goldie lines but cant say much beyond that.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Thank you Brett that settles it then, thank you for the info.
    MOW badge received.
    No problem happy to help bro:)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the Kill Bill II. Perfect Vitola for that smoke . In my opinion of course
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    here is my review of the La Palina Family Series "the babe"

CLICK

so... id say its worth it.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great review, Kuz. I have not had any of the family lines, but LP is one of my recent new favorite brands.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    kuzi16:
    here is my review of the La Palina Family Series "the babe"

CLICK

so... id say its worth it.
    Thank you for the awesome review, great in depth information.
    MOW badge received.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love both the Babe and Allison... Good shizza