Home Ratings & Reviews

Latitude Zero

SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
Was just wondering if any of yall botls had tried this guy, had one last night and it was awesome, wondering if it was a one stick wonder or if worth buying at least a fiver? Tasted great, great build, great draw, and had a weird (but yummy) flavor I couldn't nail down...

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got one in the COTM not long back, I was pretty impressed. I keep telling myself I'm going to pick up some more.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i got a 5er of the lancero project and they were pretty darn good for a cigar you can get for $3 a stick
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Mixed results for me. I've had one above average and one below, bombed the other three I had out. Could be it was a bit over humidified and threw off the burn.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Mixed results for me. I've had one above average and one below, bombed the other three I had out. Could be it was a bit over humidified and threw off the burn.

That's two yes one maybe, I think I'm in for a fiver, thnx guys. Mine did burn a little crooked but it was negligable, plus the flavor was really good, I'm all about the flavor, as long as it doesn't go full Gurkha and explode, lol
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Walt dropped one off on my doorstep and i smoked it a while back. From what i can remember it was good but like Smokey it burned weird but to the point it made it almost unsmokeable
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Walt dropped one off on my doorstep and i smoked it a while back. From what i can remember it was good but like Smokey it burned weird but to the point it made it almost unsmokeable
    Same her good flavor but needed a few touch ups. I've still got one might try dry boxing and see what that does for it.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Same her good flavor but needed a few touch ups. I've still got one might try dry boxing and see what that does for it.

I almost grabbed a fiver this weekend, I am trying hard to control the CAS LOL