Home Ratings & Reviews

Tatuaje cigars

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
What do yall think of them?
One God, One Truth

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only had the reserva and I enjoyed it. Thought it had a pleasant taste and good smoke output.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Havana VI Nobles is a go to for a fairly inexpensive smoke. Just tried the "cuban sandwich" white label p series this evening. Might be the best $2 cigar I've smoked, but it was still a $2 cigar.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed most of the ones I've tried, the Black is a fav. The only cigar my wife has truly complained about was the La Castta Criolla, had to take 2 showers, shave and I thought she was still gonna make me sleep on the couch.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    I do love Tatuaje. Reserva is my fave.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Love most of em. Gran Maravilla is my favorite followed by taa, 10th aniversary, reserva, dd, anarchy,apocolypse, pork tenderloin, and many more. Very few I haven't enjoyed. Sns member here.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the reserva also, and the black and brown labels. And the little monsters? Love them the most but sadly I have few left and they don't make them anymore. Which to me is the problem with some tats and other LEs --once you find some you love they stop making them!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Don't think I've ever had a bad one. Like/love most all of them.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback gents.
    One God, One Truth
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I've smoked one yet that I haven't liked. I like the Tattoo, I had a white band one with Capa Especial second band that was very good too.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have enjoyed a good variety of Tat cigars and have not had a bad one. My favorite is the 10th anniversary Miami.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Just saw the daily deal. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Not a fan. There are many lines of Tat I haven't tried but I've had many and they are not to my liking. They all have a kind of muddied, dirty ash flavor underneath that ruins it for me.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Just saw the daily deal. Lol
    tattoos are pretty solid. Not my fav of the Tat's but very good. Love the brown label, black, and verocu. Cabaiguan is good too!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Most Ive had are good. TAA 2012 was outstanding I thought
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you told me I could only smoke Tat for the rest of my like, I would die happy. Lot of different blends, solid construction, mid-level priced
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Totally agree with Sherm.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29