Home Ratings & Reviews

CCOM Cameroon Label

I'm in love! CCOM Cameroon label is my PERFECT cigar. Creamy with cinnamon spice. A box will come soon.

Comments

• I also like the cameroon label. I like mine more full but the cameroon is a good choice when I want something a little lighter.
  • I was going to order my staple supply of Camaroon labels but I noticed that they are now described as "Nicaraguan filler", not Dominican.  Is this true? Say it ain't so!  Can we still get the dom/camaroon house smokes?
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    dirtcowboy:
    I was going to order my staple supply of Camaroon labels but I noticed that they are now described as "Nicaraguan filler", not Dominican.  Is this true? Say it ain't so!  Can we still get the dom/camaroon house smokes?

Um, were you looking at the right cigar? I just checked and it says "After careful deliberation, we met with the folks from the Tabadom factory, the most premier cigar factory in the Dominican Republic where we agreed to have the blend made with the finest blend of premium Dominican fillers."

Where did you read Nicaraguan?
  • I looked back and this description is in the Oct, Nov and Dec catalogs.  The web site still lists dominican filler, so which is correct?
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    dirtcowboy:
    I looked back and this description is in the Oct, Nov and Dec catalogs.  The web site still lists dominican filler, so which is correct?

*Shrug*. You could just ask them over Live Help.