Home Cigar 101

Cigar size

My apologies if this has been answered on here before, but I am shopping for my husband and I don't know the name of the size he likes. I know he wants the House brand Cuban and he likes the longest one, but is it Churchill, Corona, Robusto, and Torpedo? I'm guessing it's Churchill, but I don't want to take a chance and get the wrong thing. Thanks in advance to any of the experts who can help :)

Comments

• BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    The longest house blend available is the churchill. If he says he likes the longest house blend Cuban, then he is referring to the churchill. Hope this helps!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jrsygrl70560:
    My apologies if this has been answered on here before, but I am shopping for my husband and I don't know the name of the size he likes. I know he wants the House brand Cuban and he likes the longest one, but is it Churchill, Corona, Robusto, and Torpedo? I'm guessing it's Churchill, but I don't want to take a chance and get the wrong thing. Thanks in advance to any of the experts who can help :)
    Does your husband keep his old boxes? If he has any around take a look at the box and it will be clearly marked on it which size he buy's.
    You may also gice C.COM a call and ask to have your husbands buying history brought up and you can see which size he has purchased before. Good luck, hope we can help you.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Ditto the others. Longest would be a Churchill
  • Awesome! Thank you so much for your help everyone :)
    BTW, how are you planning on storing the cigars before you give them to him?
    One2gofst:
    Well, if she orders from C.COM, the sticks will arrive with the Humi Pillow in the bag, They would be fine to store that way for at least a week, even longer.
    laker1963:
    One2gofst:
    Well, if she orders from C.COM, the sticks will arrive with the Humi Pillow in the bag, They would be fine to store that way for at least a week, even longer.
    Agreed. However, I wasn't sure if she was ordering a large amount. If so, they won't come in a bag. Also, if she was ordering for Christmas, that might be pushing it and I didn't want to see her thoughtful gift all dried out ;-)
    One2gofst:
    laker1963:
    One2gofst:
    Agreed. However, I wasn't sure if she was ordering a large amount. If so, they won't come in a bag. Also, if she was ordering for Christmas, that might be pushing it and I didn't want to see her thoughtful gift all dried out ;-)
    Also true :)
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    OMG, when are you women going to learn that SIZE DOESN'T MATTER!!! hahaha

I can't believe this post has been up this long and none of you guys went there... Did Lassy just not see this thread or what?
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    No freak. we were being NICE gentlemen...
    Hawk55:
    Haha Thats a rare thing around here.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Hawk55:
    Yeah... I didn't see this...

I do apologize Puro, it will NOT happen again....

(I have let you guys down.....)
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    Hawk55:

It's ok, we all have off days, just pour out half your next Miller Lite to punish yourself and we will call it good.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    Hawk55:

It's ok, we all have off days, just pour out half your next Miller Lite to punish yourself and we will call it good.
    I know I let you down... but *** you!!!! I'm not pouring beer out, unless it's all over a two-girl stripper show and my singles aren't sticking as well as I'd like them too!
    Hahaha I didn't say where to pour it out... I was leaving you an opening man.