Home Non Cigar Related

Any BOTL in Colorado?

youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
I'm pretty sure Irish is from CO. . .Anyone other BOTL in CO? I'm moving in April to Colorado Springs.

Irish, any tobacconists you can recommend?
ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colorado Springs is about 70 miles south of Denver or about 105 miles south of Longmont, where Brett says he's from. Bound to be some good tobacconists in Denver or surrounding.... ??
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe firetruckguy and poker slob are out in CO too (not sure where about though)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    I'm pretty sure Irish is from CO. . .Anyone other BOTL in CO? I'm moving in April to Colorado Springs.

Irish, any tobacconists you can recommend?
    Hey man welcome to CO soon! As for B&M's in Colorado Sprigs not sure as that's about 2-2.5hrs away from me but I know who to talk to to get info so give me a few days. As for who on Ccom is in Colorado, it's me, Firetruckguy (Also named Brett oddly enough), Noah (Ndhaon), Antonio (Armaese8) and Tom (PokerSlob). Tom, Antonio and Noah are in Denver while I am north in Longmont just outside of Boulder and FTG Brett is even further north of me in Greeley which is 20 min south of Ft. Collins.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info my dude! I am going to be without any smoking buddies and in definite need of a local shop when I get there. I'll contact the Denver guys and see what they say about shop recommendations.

We should definitely herf sometime Brett! Maybe after I get set up and I come out to play a show in Boulder. It's sort of a college town right?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico