Home Ratings & Reviews

CLE Eiroa

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, last night I'm hangin' out at my local cigar lounge and browsing the countertop humidor when these catch my eye. I'd never heard of Eiroa cigars, but they looked intriguing so I snagged one and sparked it up. Wow! What a great stick!

Construction was sound, draw was perfect, burn was even all the way through, and the flavor was amazing. My guy only had two left, so I snapped up the other one up before I left and asked him if he would order some more. Anybody else tried these?
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Oh hell yes!!! I've had the Corojo and the Cuarenta. Both excellent. I like the Cuarenta better. Christian Eiroa knows his sh/t.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poopy Jones:
    Oh hell yes!!! I've had the Corojo and the Cuarenta. Both excellent. I like the Cuarenta better. Christian Eiroa knows his sh/t.
    Indeed he does!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Christian Eiroa is off doing his new thing now, he was formerly the main driving force behind Camacho.