Home General Discussion

Spring sickness.... check

Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
Man just getting over this crud, been out for awhile just now starting to feel myself again, not sure i'm ready for a stick yet but the weather sure is getting nice! I love how the 1st nice weekend and always on my "laid up with some stupid illness". anyone else have the spring crud?
The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 

Comments

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hope you feel better, summer/spring colds suck. Had something just before the holiday's that knocked me on my ass. 2 days in bed but then it seemed to just linger for about a month, off and on, just enough to make you miserable. The older I get pollen seems to bother me more in the spring too.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Hope you feel better, summer/spring colds suck. Had something just before the holiday's that knocked me on my ass. 2 days in bed but then it seemed to just linger for about a month, off and on, just enough to make you miserable. The older I get pollen seems to bother me more in the spring too.

I got hit by pollen when I first moved down here and my eyes have never stopped watering and nothing helps. Right now I have some weird thing going on and I am tired all the time, but other then naps in my chair I can't sleep. It is all very strange. But the dogs can sleep anywhere at any time.
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Had the crud two weeks ago and I feel like it is coming back again. I am done with this crap.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup! Had to skip work today, haven't felt this bad in years
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    The3Stogies:

I got hit by pollen when I first moved down here and my eyes have never stopped watering and nothing helps. Right now I have some weird thing going on and I am tired all the time, but other then naps in my chair I can't sleep. It is all very strange. But the dogs can sleep anywhere at any time.
    I usually get a brief attack in the spring now but that's it. Spent my whole life up here so probably pretty much acclimated to this but the wife wants to start wintering down south in a couple of years. Seems to bother her more when we travel than me, I tell her it's the cigars, lol. But what ever crud was going around here seemed to hit people then linger forever and maybe hit them again.
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Got the flu. Bed rest and meds starting to work.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain. I am battling this crap now. On top of putting in new floors and my FIL in the hospital. Crazy week. Just want this head cold cramp to go away.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!