Home General Discussion

cohiba black

mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
Just tried one for the first time. Well balanced taste with note of hazelnut and a little bit coffeeand sweetness, with peppery finish at the beginning, though got tunneling problem at the beginning and uneven burn all the time and a loose cap that tried to come off at the beginning. Overall i like it; it's really the cup of my tea. Any thoughts?

Comments

• CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Honestly its the only cohiba i have really enjoyed. I have had a few red dots few fresh one rested and both were just so so. I didn't hate em and I enjoyed the creaminess, but I wouldn't spazz out to buy a few. The black on the other hand was a different story. I enjoyed the smoke and would love to see Ccom use them in their deals instead of the reddots. Heck I might almost be inclined to buy a few of them if my list of things to try wasn't so large. I'm also more partial towards cigars that have a coffee influence and a maduro wrapper. Anyway glad you mentioned it. I have one in my cooler I have been thinking of lighting up. Might reinvestigate it this weekend and I'll let you know my thoughts.