Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Arizona v. Wisconsin good fiver

I'll take Arizona, anyone want Wisconsin. I'll take first two people on unless bandyt09 wants in then I'll take 3 people on.

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take my team in this one.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Gumby_130Gumby_130 Posts: 40
    avengethis:
    I'll take my team in this one.
    You are on buddy, I see you got Wisconsin winning it all, in the pool, if they beat UK I'll send you some hick hikers with that fiver.
    I'll take one more fiver bet
    I would love to see a rematch of Kentucky v Wisconsin for the final 4.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Last call anyone want in
    Good win brother send me that addy
    Woop woop. Go Bucky!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Hey brad you what Michigan St and the Zags today
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Gumpy, give it up. I thought your football picks were bad. lol Come on man.
    Chuck you Are on Cigarbid to know that. Don't tell them about football, all of cigarbid members got some sticks from me. I thought I would start giving to Ccom next.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Just messing with you bro. It was a lot of fun. Great group of guys over here. Welcome !!
    Chuck N:
    Just messing with you bro. It was a lot of fun. Great group of guys over here. Welcome !!
    Thank you buddy