Home Non Cigar Related

Kids these days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY

I mean, I don't like Call of Duty either, but ***, I don't go around spilling milk all over my mouth.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    AHAHAHA!! How lame. I just don't understand people getting so upset over a freaking video game. I'm glad I wasn't born to a generation that acts like a bunch of little **** all the time.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I take no responsibility for the idiocy of my generation.

And why punch a wall, it's a game, it's not like you watched your dog get run over.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Garen B:
    I take no responsibility for the idiocy of my generation.

And why punch a wall, it's a game, it's not like you watched your dog get run over.
    Shlt.... I'll punch a damn wall if my black socks don't match....

Those walls don't never know what **** they is... I'll kick a doorknob just for clicking locked TOO LOUD...

One time my dog sneezed and it scared the sh*t out of me and I swear to God I slapped a shower curtain...

If ya'll bltches don't understand, then bring your China Hutch's 'round me and see what's up!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Plus this little whiny b*tch is british.... he should be punching his dentist... if he could find him
  • nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    j0z3r:
    AHAHAHA!! How lame. I just don't understand people getting so upset over a freaking video game. I'm glad I wasn't born to a generation that acts like a bunch of little **** all the time.

HEY! Your generation has stupid people too! My parents woulda beat my ass if I'd done something like that in his house...part of this problem lies with the parents...
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My kids act this way now and they will get a beating. I am not politically correct, tree hugging, vegetarian, and I still believe in disciplining my kids.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    oh...my...god...

I seriously hate the fact that those people who bother to dictate what the "Generation X" is and the "Generation Y", etc.. are going to put me in a group with absolute phucking tools like this kid, and unfortunately they'll be right because this is the mark of my generation. I may be all of 3-5 years older than this kid, and yet somehow I can pull off dressing like an adult, acting like an adult, having an intelligent conversation, and enjoying some damn fine cigars (and wine lately). WHAT...THE.....FRAK....

rant over
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    People are stupid in all generations. It's just the advent of video camera and internet/youtube/myspace sites that makes it look generation specific. Attention whores just just have an easier time reaching more people now.

What's the issue people are upset about with the game? I bought it, but it's still in the shrink wrap.
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    j0z3r:
    AHAHAHA!! How lame. I just don't understand people getting so upset over a freaking video game.

The worst part is that it isn't that he sucks at the game or anything (though he probably does), but it was simply over the fact that, in his opinion, COD:MW2 wasn't as good as the previous games in the series.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    MAJORdorMo:
    j0z3r:
    AHAHAHA!! How lame. I just don't understand people getting so upset over a freaking video game.
    The worst part is that it isn't that he sucks at the game or anything (though he probably does), but it was simply over the fact that, in his opinion, COD:MW2 wasn't as good as the previous games in the series.

Dude is a fuggin pu$$y. Although I remember getting upset when my brother beat me at pong.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    MAJORdorMo:
    j0z3r:
    I was wondering why he was so upset

I mean, it didn't take him being upset to spell out him being a tool, but I wanted to know what the point of it was. I didnt know if he was trying to imitate this commercial or was actually that pathetic.
  • hahaha I can't stop laughing
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I'm glad I wasn't born to a generation that acts like a bunch of little **** all the time.

HA !!!

doesnt clint eastwood call them the "*** generation"
    Russ55:
    People are stupid in all generations. It's just the advent of video camera and internet/youtube/myspace sites that makes it look generation specific. Attention whores just just have an easier time reaching more people now.

What's the issue people are upset about with the game? I bought it, but it's still in the shrink wrap.
    Nothing that could warrant it sucking, the biggest media attention grabber is an airport mission. Might just want to google that, it's actually pretty controversial and has gotten a lot of press.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Wow, what a dumbass so now everyone knows he's a dumbass, he sucks at that game and now has a broken hand. Damn man, it's not like he was playing Starcraft for nine and a half hours and then lost because his mouse crapped out on him.

"Long ashes my friends."

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hays:
    oh...my...god...

I seriously hate the fact that those people who bother to dictate what the "Generation X" is and the "Generation Y", etc.. are going to put me in a group with absolute phucking tools like this kid, and unfortunately they'll be right because this is the mark of my generation. I may be all of 3-5 years older than this kid, and yet somehow I can pull off dressing like an adult, acting like an adult, having an intelligent conversation, and enjoying some damn fine cigars (and wine lately). WHAT...THE.....FRAK....

rant over
    Not something you have to worry about. You have a maturity level way above your chronological age. I think you are 21 going on 40!

• nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Wow, what a dumbass so now everyone knows he's a dumbass, he sucks at that game and now has a broken hand. Damn man, it's not like he was playing Starcraft for nine and a half hours and then lost because his mouse crapped out on him.

4 Reals... but that's the level of nerd I am. Starcraft... I'm getting a bit of a chubby just thinking about it.

But to have my mouse crap out after nine and a half hours... I see that you've experience the turmoil as well Krieg. When it happened to me, I threw my mouse at the wall as hard as I could, luckily at the time I worked at Lowes and was able to spackle away my damages.

Ahhh.... for the love of Starcraft...

... (daydreaming) oh yeah, I watched the snaggle toothed cry baby british kid...

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA, he said he punched through the wall and then began to demonstrate his ability to us... AH HA HA HA HA HA HA, the wall totally kicked his ass!!!
    nightmaremike31:
    AH HA HA HA HA HA HA, the wall totally kicked his ass!!!

Yeah, if I did that to the wall, there would be holes.
    MAJORdorMo:
    nightmaremike31:
    AH HA HA HA HA HA HA, the wall totally kicked his ass!!!
    Yeah, if I did that to the wall, there would be holes.
    Without trying to be all he-man (me, not you), I'd have to second this thought... My fists together are roughly the size of an adult human head lol..

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    smbrink:
    Wow
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Garen B:
    Russ55:

Nothing that could warrant it sucking, the biggest media attention grabber is an airport mission. Might just want to google that, it's actually pretty controversial and has gotten a lot of press.
    Yeah, I bought (and really liked) this game. The mission involves you walking into an airport and mowing down hundreds of civilians. It actually did make me a little uncomfortable, which is hard to do, and for a video game to make people emotionally respond, that takes a lot of work, and shows a very well-crafted product.

EDIT: And just to add, I myself am 21, part of this 'generation' and while youtube and mass, user-accessible media really are helping us look like idiots, we are really obnoxious as a group. We live a life where all we need to do ANYTHING is to go on the internet. Literally, I can go grocery shopping, get my dinner, watch a movie, and fight somebody online. We're used to things happening easily, and quickly, which is why we get so frustrated so fast. It's exactly for this reason, however, that cigars might become far more popular later on. Our generation needs to chill, and this is a good way to get them to do so.

betasynn:
    EDIT: And just to add, I myself am 21, part of this 'generation' and while youtube and mass, user-accessible media really are helping us look like idiots, we are really obnoxious as a group. We live a life where all we need to do ANYTHING is to go on the internet. Literally, I can go grocery shopping, get my dinner, watch a movie, and fight somebody online. We're used to things happening easily, and quickly, which is why we get so frustrated so fast. It's exactly for this reason, however, that cigars might become far more popular later on. Our generation needs to chill, and this is a good way to get them to do so.
    Very well said bro

Hays:
    betasynn:
    Very well said bro
    I second that. I'm actually a bit ashamed of how badly our generation's social skills have become because of the internet.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a brother who is 21 and he has no social skills whatsoever. My parents divorced when he was young and things were tough for him growing up. He spent and still spends all of his time on the computer. Seriously, he has no friends in the real world. My other siblings including myself worried that he was going to grown up and be a serial killer. That might sound odd or wrong but I am serious. He is the most antisocial person I have ever met in my life. He didn't even go to our mother's funeral.

My kids now are so into the computer and video games. We have to put limits on things and force them to go outside and interact with the real world. They have been going nuts since we sold the Xbox 360. I think it is all in how parents raise the kids. My parents failed my brother big time. He was raised by a computer as his only friend.
    Garen B:
    I second that. I'm actually a bit ashamed of how badly our generation's social skills have become because of the internet.
    i actually heard a server in my restaurant say "BRB" to someone.
    i was amazed.
    kuzi16:
    Garen B:
    i was amazed.

My sister says BRB and OMG to her friends. It drives me insane.
    MAJORdorMo:
    kuzi16:
    Garen B:
    i was amazed.
    That's why I never got in the habit of writing like that, my grammar already sucks, if I wrote in internet speak I'd be more incomprehensible than I already am.

And thank god that Firefox has spell check on it.
    Garen B:
    And thank god that Firefox has spell check on it.
    +1
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    MAJORdorMo:
    kuzi16:
    Garen B:
    i was amazed.
    I hate those things. It irritates me how much people use them. I've heard OMG said out loud before, on more than one occasion. The one that gets me is when someone actually says "lawl".