Home Non Cigar Related
Options

On the Road

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
No, not Kerouac. Not even the Jim Irsay owned manuscript of the book.

I'm going to be on the road April 2 and 3. Driving along I-40 and I-81 from Memphis to near York, PA. I'll probably stop overnight near Roanoke, VA.

Any suggestions on rest stops? Anyone want to meet on the route? I'll have to keep a pretty good pace but might love a break for a corona or some coffee.
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    No, not Kerouac. Not even the Jim Irsay owned manuscript of the book.
    Good, can´t for the life of me figure out why everybody seems to give such a damn about that book. I´ve read through it, even the uncut manuscript version, and I just don´t get it.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Anyone? I leave Thursday from Memphis.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Take a left at PA and c'mon up here, lol. Never mind, still snow on the ground. Spent a week in Memphis while back, BBQ, blues and Beale St. Have a great, safe trip.
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    Take a left at PA and c'mon up here, lol. Never mind, still snow on the ground. Spent a week in Memphis while back, BBQ, blues and Beale St. Have a great, safe trip.
    Did you hit Havana Mix? Great shop just off Beale.

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    The3Stogies:
    Did you hit Havana Mix? Great shop just off Beale.

No I didn't but now have good excuse to go back.