Home General Discussion

Armada

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I distinctly remember them saying a year or so ago that the tobacco they used in it was running out and when it was gone that would be the end. As a matter of fact that was why they stopped giving them out when you joined the cotm. So what happened? Not only does it seem there's more out there than ever but they come out with the new size to boot.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember as well, but I didn't get suckered into buying them. Lies lies lies. $ $ $
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They found more under the couch cushions. Lol, I never got into em, but I remember that. Yet... they're still here!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Oh, this is unrelated, Ricky, but I checked out Almost Havana's in WV. What a great store... I plan on visiting to go to the Caldwell (I think) event in may.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand the whole "running out of tobacco" thing. Don't you just grow more? It's not like the Armada had some specific vintage 1998 leaf in it that could actually run out.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Oh, this is unrelated, Ricky, but I checked out Almost Havana's in WV. What a great store... I plan on visiting to go to the Caldwell (I think) event in may.
    Awesome Gray wish I could go but I will probably be on the boat.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best is what DE did with the UC pigs. Stop production and made them hella HTF. People of course started selling/buying them for stoooooopid $$$. Then they brought them back. LOL
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Rhamlin:
    Gray4lines:
    Let me know anytime you plan on going, I may be able to take a trip.
    Gray4lines:
    Rhamlin:
    Gray4lines:
    Let me know anytime you plan on going, I may be able to take a trip.
    I sure will. I try to go once a week if I can if the budget allows it. They have a bible study there every other Saturday morning that's pretty cool.
    danielzreyes:
    The best is what DE did with the UC pigs. Stop production and made them hella HTF. People of course started selling/buying them for stoooooopid $$$. Then they brought them back. LOL
    Ha ,Yep!
  • mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    So anyone have tried both sticks from the first batch and the current stocks? Any differences? I don't care if they are lying; I do care if they are using the same stuff...