Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

listing of stuff for sale

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
hi guys. got some stuff for sale. I'll prob just end up using this thread and editing it. want to sell some cigars so that I can buy more cigars! per usual, out of respect for ccom, please pm for pricing

1. fuente anejos fiver. roughly 48 ring gauge by 5 inches. these have been in my possession for at least 4 years.

2. ashton ESG fiver. these have been in my possession for 4+ years.

3. random sampler (see pic below). cheap!

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    Pm responded.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got any Partagas Shorts? Or BBF's?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    sorry. no cc for sale :)
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    PM...
    replied to all PMs
    only thing remains is the random sampler. great way to get your everyday smokes in!
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    PM to you.
    replied Ben
    Met Juinn at a loung tonight and picked up the Anjeos and got a bonus Masion Dixon. Great evening, other than that drunk dude.
    great herfing with you guys! looking forward to saturday! that stinkin drunk dude.... pm to you too
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Please list all AJ via pm for sale
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I assumed the drunk dude reference was Todd, but he's not in your area. There's another one???
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Super drunk Puerto Rican guy. He wasn't drunk in a fun way. More of a *** talking, bad story telling while forgeting what he was talking about kind of drunk.
    no more AJ to sell. i so sad :(

tony that drunk dude was an idiot. mentally retarded idiot. ie not tood. he is just half way mentally retarded :)