Home Pipes

Just ordered Erin Go Bragh

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Ive been neglecting my pipes for quite some time... We moved to a new house that has no real man cave yet so I haven't been smoking much recently. My pipes and cigars have sat by the wayside for quite some time. Ive been tempted to try this blend for quite some time. it was fairly cheap and I still don't know if im as into pipes as much as I am into the idea of pipes. hopefully it will help kick my pipe time back into gear.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    I have some bro, please say something before your next order!!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    HA! Ooops lol oh well... you win some and you lose some. :) It was cheap so Im not too worried. I will keep you in mind next time though! On a side note... What are your thoughts on it?
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    It was a nice smoke!! not too strong, nice flavor. I myself, prefer a little stronger of a smoke!! enjoy bro!!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    So my order came in on Friday and I found a bit of time to have a pipe on sunday. The tobacco smells AMAZING! I opened up the pack and the scent was just beautiful! Grabbed my favorite pipe, packed it up and set outside to enjoy the sun and a smoke. I gotta say... Im fairly pleased with it! good flavor and great smelling smoke. :) Ill have to smoke a couple more pipes to really decide if its something I want to keep in stock.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Sounds good.
    One God, One Truth