Home Ratings & Reviews

Gurkha "Special ops"

Great smooth draw, subtle, a pleasure throughout. A great cigar for a phenomenal price. Cudo's Gurkha another triumph!

Comments

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    I'm puttin it on the try list
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    I got one i have been sitting on for quite a while. excited to try it
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    GeraldB and MartyD, long lost brothers? Or the same person? Rodney, is that you?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    GeraldB and MartyD, long lost brothers? Or the same person? Rodney, is that you?
    Same style of of writing and a similarly terrible recommendation.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had one once. It was amazing, stayed lit, even though I couldn't draw any smoke through it.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    I had one once. It was amazing, stayed lit, even though I couldn't draw any smoke through it.
    Yours stayed lit? that is Amazing!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    at least it didn't blow up!! That's what was so "special"
    Money can't buy taste
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    GeraldB:
    Great smooth draw, subtle, a pleasure throughout. A great cigar for a phenomenal price. Cudo's Gurkha another triumph!
  • jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    You usually find these on sale as well, sometimes up to 95% off. I'm holding out for 98%off, two Rambo knives and two Special Ops coins.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeraldB:
    Must've been one of them top performing Gurkha blunts...?
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    GeraldB:
    Must've been one of them top performing Gurkha blunts...?
    lol I knew there was a better use for those wrapper leaves than a special ops. They are terrible! Id rather a dutchmasters.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • armyvetarmyvet Posts: 37
     I tried some wasn't my taste. I had to get rid of them.