Home Non Cigar Related

Massages

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
I do quite a bit of driving and it's taking a toll on my shoulders. I think I'm in need of one but I get weirded out when someone is touching me like that. My wife gets them every month and she wants me to join. Any of your brothers get massages?
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couples massage is good but by myself... It better be a hot girls but don't have as much strength.. :(
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you like happy ending? I give you happy ending.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    I never liked them. The next day I always felt like I got beat up bad. I do have a Human Touch Acuvibe that does a great job on my shoulders and lower back
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    you like happy ending? I give you happy ending.

Housekeeping... You want me fluff pillow?!?
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Being a Videographer for years and now still doing Video and then Concert and Event setup as well my shoulders, neck and back are a wreck. Never done the massage route myself but it would definitely be nice. I just don;t want some guy named Sven doing the massage haha.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Being a Videographer for years and now still doing Video and then Concert and Event setup as well my shoulders, neck and back are a wreck. Never done the massage route myself but it would definitely be nice. I just don;t want some guy named Sven doing the massage haha.
    Sven is very good at what he does. I've had a couple. The rough ones usually given by guys and there's nothing feminate about getting that one. These guys are digging their knees and elbows into your tissue to give it a good tenderizing.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    had several and love them. i would say join
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I do quite a bit of driving and it's taking a toll on my shoulders. I think I'm in need of one but I get weirded out when someone is touching me like that. My wife gets them every month and she wants me to join. Any of your brothers get massages?
    Go for it bro.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    It's awesome, absolutely worth it. Does take some getting used to, and for me personally my biggest fear is that I'm gonna fart like crazy lol... But really though, every time I go for a massage my thought is "WHY in the world am I not doing this weekly". True story too, Thai masseuses are LEGIT (in Thailand that is, no experience otherwise).
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Couples massage is good but by myself... It better be a hot girls but don't have as much strength.. :(
    Use your massage I got u Jim, they are great, u need it.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always wanted to get one. Would love to get the kinks worked out of my back but I've always felt weird about it to.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I did a couples one on a cruise with the wife once. She hated it, and said she felt bruised and sore afterwards. I enjoyed quite a bit, and felt super relaxed. -Insert sexual parody joke here.-. It was expensive, but I think that was mostly because it was on a cruise ship.