Home General Discussion

Hola!

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
I've been gone too long! Hope everyone is doing well...From what I'm seeing this place is still a mad house!

Great to see!

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's been several members making a return after time off from the forum. Welcome back.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back. Or nice to meet you, since you're a way older member than I.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the welcome, glad to be back, and to meet those that have joined since my absence....

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to meet you, and welcome back.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Good to see you back my friend.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Hola! Como esta? mayomo SMOK3Y..... sorry for the whiteboy spanglish nice to make your acquaintence!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eric, welcome back to the mix. Lots of great guys and gals have come aboard in your absence. Take SMOK3Y (Ray) here for example, he loves pancakes, action movies, short walks on the beach. His favorite hobby is replacing his own mailbox.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Good to see you back my friend.
    BRETT?!
    All your firetrucks are belong to me!
    Yes- Its a threat.
    Hope your doin well bro!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Mayomo"? I'm very offended by this, and I don't even speak Mexican.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    "Mayomo"? I'm very offended by this, and I don't even speak Mexican.

LOL! All apologies, I'm 99.9% sure I only know the cuss words correctly
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to see you Eric missed Ya bud and hope you're well!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Eric. Still remember that smackdown of a Noob PIF you gave me back in the day when I was still in Phoenix. Good to see you back and I got back into the mix myself back in July after about two years away. Nice to see some Vets back in the fold and causing some trouble haha.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I remember you. I was just getting started when you left. That GOF band in your signature line looks familiar. Welcome back. I just found a padron 5000 maduro I've had since before you left. I'll fire it up in honor of you and the rest of the OGs that have returned lately. Cheers.
    jimmyv723:
    Welcome back Eric. Still remember that smackdown of a Noob PIF you gave me back in the day when I was still in Phoenix. Good to see you back and I got back into the mix myself back in July after about two years away. Nice to see some Vets back in the fold and causing some trouble haha.
    Yep, I still remember that lol. Good times! Glad to see you are still around! Hope all is well my friend.
    Bob Luken:
    I think I remember you. I was just getting started when you left. That GOF band in your signature line looks familiar. Welcome back. I just found a padron 5000 maduro I've had since before you left. I'll fire it up in honor of you and the rest of the OGs that have returned lately. Cheers.
    i believe you are correct. I kinda was popping in and out for awhile when you first joined. Thanks for the welcome. Glad to see the forum is still alive and strong!