Home General Discussion

Camacho Cigars

ZAPZAP Posts: 186 ✭✭
I've been smoking cigars for a few years now but am still trying to understand what I like and what I don't like.

One thing I know is I love Camacho cigars.  I had the sampler pack about a year ago and really enjoyed all the smokes...then I got it again when it was on the daily deal and just had the Camacho Coyolar Puro and really loved it.  Love the flavor, the strength, the draw...everything...

So my question is what other brands would be similar??....Everyone's tastes are different but I get a real nice spicy flavor accented by cocoa, coffee with these for the most part although some are a little different...

Anything else in the same ballpark as these?  Don't get me wrong I'd be happy to just smoke these but I like some variety and I like trying different cigars too.

Comments

• Camacho is Honduran so you would want to look for anything with Honduran tobacco. Most Rocky Patels are Honduran, as well as some Padillas.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    As far as the spicy taste you get from Camacho, you may like the La Flor Dominicana Ligero or Double Ligero. Jesus Fuego perhaps, such as the Casa Fuego.
  • Punch has a really wide range of cigars, I really dig the Rothschild MM. I would say this has been my "go-to cigar".(not all that spicy but rich, full, and satisfying) Pepin blends have quite a bit of spice(Tat Miami,601 Green,DPG Blues, Blacks,and JJ are spicest. imo, ) and lets not leave out Padilla Signature 1932 and Miami.
    Have you had the Coyolar in the perfecto size? BAM!This vitola packs a punch. I honestly beiieve this is the hands down absolute strongest cigar Ive smoked.(reminds of that song"Mama said Knock you out.LOL) I really love it, Havent had a Camacho I did not love.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I have to agree with mustluv, the Pepins will really be good for you, as will the 5 Vegas Cask Strength, I would try the CAO America, and the CAO L'annervisario Cameroon, most LFD's, the Diesel, the A. Fernandez Signature Series, the Man o War line, the Rocky Patel Old Worlde Reserve and Edge, all of these are nice and strong like the Camachos, with a nice spice.