Home Non Cigar Related
Options

HBO Now

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
Just a heads up for everyone. If you have an Apple ID you can get the HBO Now App through the APP store and sign up for free in April for a Free Month and then go on the HBO Now site to enter your info and watch it on your PC. I signed up tonight and just got finished watching the first episode of Game of Thrones. Wanted to make sure and let you guys know so any of you like me without Cable and HBO can get in on this.
Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool thanks.
  • Options
    No problem bro
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, thanks bro.
  • Options
    No problem and it's nice to be able to finally see stuff like Game of Thrones. Plus free is always a great price.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    I was thinkin about getting HBO now. its nice that they finally made it a stand-alone feature so you don't have to buy cable tv PLUS hbo. game of thrones alone makes it worth it!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally got to watch the missed, because of basketball, episodes of "Madam Secretary" because of that little program.

I have also found "Netflix" ($7.99 a month) to be a good resource for missed movies and TV. "Netflix" also has a good list making feature which comes in handy.