Home General Discussion

Pick my stick -- Last day in Ohio!

youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
To celebrate my liberation from this state, I will set one of the following on fire:

1. Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.1

2. Bolivar petit corona

3. Opus X Angel's Share robusto

All would be firsts for me. Which should I celebrate with?
ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico

Comments

• CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    I'd save the opus to celebrate the hard work of moving in! Nothing like getting that last thing off the truck and just lighting up. I would go with the epicure. Iv never tried the Bolivar though to be fair.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it depends on how much you hate the state. If you can't imagine anything nicer than leaving, go fo the Opus otherwise I would burn the bolivar.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is for today then I would go with the Epicure to commemorate a good run in Ohio and then when you get to CO light up the Opus to celebrate a successful move and to new beginnings.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Good thoughts^ I'm leaning towards the hoyo. When I get there in a few days, I'll probably fire the opus up.

No love for the Bolivar?
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the bolivar but it's too short of a smoke for a celebration.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OpusX
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Any pairing suggestions? I'm getting so 'cited. I'll post a mini review probably since I started a new thread for it.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the move to Colorado. I managed to escape Ohio 29 years ago. Go with the Hoyo...and the Opus when you get here. Where are you heading to in Colorado?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats leaving good ole Ohio, can I come with u.
    Poker Slob:
    Congrats on the move to Colorado. I managed to escape Ohio 29 years ago. Go with the Hoyo...and the Opus when you get here. Where are you heading to in Colorado?
    Springs^ we should herf sometime. I'm going to check out some place called "Old West Tobacco" out here tomorrow. Any suggestions on lounges / B&M's?
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been to Colorado Springs in quite some time,so I have no advice on the lounge situation. I would love to hook up with you for a stick sometime. Brett? You in too? Welcome to Colorado! You and yours are gonna love it here. Keep in touch.