Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Need MADOROFAN's addy!

Maddie, if you're listening I need you address asap. I thought I had it, but I can't find it.

If any of you guys have it, please pm it to me. I'm send out my end of a trade we worked out and I promised I'd get it out today.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    And received. Thanks buddy.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey Bass - I just noticed that your location is noted as Sacramento. I too am a Sac native... Hit me up on PM if you want to hook up sometime.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Hays:
    Hey Bass - I just noticed that your location is noted as Sacramento. I too am a Sac native... Hit me up on PM if you want to hook up sometime.
    PM sent
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Bromance
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Hays:
    Bromance
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    LOL gee thanks guys..

PM responded Bass
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨