Home General Discussion

Pick my stick: short notice, Friday edition. Go

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
WOO HOO FRIDAY!!!!

hitting the links in a few hours & planning on firing up at least 2: help me pick.
order them from "smoke first" to "smoke last."

ready, go

MUWAT
MOW PA Oval
Room 101 Big Payback
JDH

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Smoke first: JDH
    Smoke second: MUWAT
    Smoke last: MOW PA
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The JDH for sure for my boy J-Gibbsy! One of my fav Criwned Heads hands down, even like it more than the Jericho Hill! If you haven't had them yet I cannot say enough good things man really hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Oh and second up the Big Payback and finish with the PA, leave the MUWATS for another day ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    the MUWATS for another day ;)
    the MUWAT will end up being a golf course smoke, if not today sometime this season.
    7x60, it's a big honkin summabitch!

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i would go JDH and then the MUWAT
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ricky Patel vintage 1992
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Edge Counterfeits
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    avengethis:
    Ricky Patel vintage 1992
    danielzreyes:
    The Edge Counterfeits

jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    the MUWATS for another day ;)
    the MUWAT will end up being a golf course smoke, if not today sometime this season.
    7x60, it's a big honkin summabitch!
    Yeah there Ya go I agree completely!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    i would go JDH and then the MUWAT

+1
    Those big ringers are great for the links.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDH first!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering if there was a PA in a larger ring gauge for a while. I bought that AJ oval sampler when I first started smoking cigars again and I could have sworn there was but never saw it again. Is it a 50?
    And yes, the JDH should lead off.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Payback....

love that cigar. maybe a box should be in order. one of the few cigars i like in the 6 x 60.
    Thanks for the help fellas! Golf was great and I was able to get in 2 smokes.
    Seemed like JDH was the winner so fired up that one first. (C-LOVE gave me this one). Great smoke indeed. These are going on my "want a box" list

Then, it was a tossup between the MOW and MUWAT....ended up going with the MUWAT. (Jetmech Vinny sent me this about a year ago). Bigger smoke than I usually go for but it was great for the course.

CharlieHeis:
    I was wondering if there was a PA in a larger ring gauge for a while. I bought that AJ oval sampler when I first started smoking cigars again and I could have sworn there was but never saw it again. Is it a 50?
    Hmm, IDK. All the cigars from that sampler were pretty good size, and they were all identical in size.
    This was definitely larger than the normal MOW PA.
    I ended up giving it to my buddy to smoke on the back 9, but I think I have another one from this sampler at home, I'll try to remember to get the size on it in the next few days and let you know.

jgibv:
    CharlieHeis:
    Hmm, IDK. All the cigars from that sampler were pretty good size, and they were all identical in size.
    I ended up giving it to my buddy to smoke on the back 9, but I think I have another one from this sampler at home, I'll try to remember to get the size on it in the next few days and let you know.
    6.5 x 54

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    jgibv:
    CharlieHeis:
    6.5 x 54
    I wish I had any recollection at all of that one. I know I smoked it but it was a long time ago. Everything was new to me back then.