Home Non Cigar Related

Reorganize, Remodel and Reset Project

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey gang, some of you that I regularly talk to via text have been in the loop of some of this process, but over the past week, week and a half, I have been consolidating, organizing, moving and redecorating and remodeling our entire place. We were hoping to move into a house that had come available but the owners did a bit of a bait and switch on us and the rent figure was significantly higher than originally stated and we could swing it. So we decided to remodel our place and stay here for another year or two and make this feel like a home to us. We are 90% there now and here is the result. We are getting curtains for the whole house, few more rings and making a special enclosure to cover the open closet that we are using as storage and filing in the master bedroom/my office/man cave. Was even able to get some organization and maintenance done on the coolidor and wineador check it out ;)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lookin' good. Also, nice selfie in the mirror Mr. handsome!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    need a NSFW tag on pic #3.... 0_o

looks good though bro-hammer.

and is that like computer-ception on your desk there? lol.
    rockin' 2 iMachines at once, nnniiiiccceeee

now, the real question is would you like to come organize/decorate our place next? eff that noise.
    i'll play with power tools and build some **** .... but paint colors/curtains/decorating/arranging ****, eff that.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Damn, you beat me to it.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    Bob Luken:
    Damn, you beat me to it.
    Good shot of the Great White a blob ain't it?? Hahahaha yeah realized that after I looked closer at the pics and laughed haha. Thanks for the kind words Gang, taken a lot of work to get it to this point but the house is coming together.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Looking good bro, I mean the remodeling not the selfie, lol.
    The3Stogies:
    Looking good bro, I mean the remodeling not the selfie, lol.
    Hahahaha thanks George ;)
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how you keep the booze in the bedroom... no burglar's gonna make off with them without you knowing about it. :-)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    peter4jc:
    I like how you keep the booze in the bedroom... no burglar's gonna make off with them without you knowing about it. :-)
    Lol thanks Peter, and kinda only place to keep it. Mrs. Irish has been wonderful and let me turn the master bedroom into my work office, man cave and wet bar as well as cigar storage. Can't store all this anywhere else in the house since we have such a minuscule place but that will change once I get promoted and we can afford a house. But for now it's the only place big enough to store it all in ;) That being said, yeah no burglar will get all the way up here to loot the bar and cigars because there's multiple firearms located throughout that I would get them with first lol
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Damn son, so so jelly. I'm showing wifey she been mad at my teeny tiny collection lol!