Home General Discussion

Pheonix

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone from the Pheonix area? I'm going to be there June 1-2. Anyone know anything about the Breadfruit and Rum Bar? I'm staying in that neighborhood.
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    I live in the Phx area. Never been to that bar and have never heard anything about it. I don't hit the downtown area very often. It's just south of the 10.
    Just hit their website. Cigar area is outside on a patio. Seems like a decent enough place. Jamaican fare and plenty of rum. Not much info on cigar selection. If you would like I could swing by and let you know what I find
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poopy Jones:
    Just hit their website. Cigar area is outside on a patio. Seems like a decent enough place. Jamaican fare and plenty of rum. Not much info on cigar selection. If you would like I could swing by and let you know what I find
    Why don't you swing by on May 1st and have a cigar with me?
    Echambers:
    Poopy Jones:
    Sounds like a winner!!!
    Poopy Jones:
    Echambers:
    Poopy Jones:
    Sounds like a winner!!!
    Sorry, I meant June 1st.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Been here some 4 years and never heard of that place
    Echambers:
    Poopy Jones:
    Echambers:
    Poopy Jones:
    Sounds like a winner!!!
    Sorry, I meant June 1st.
    Noted.
    Hayblet:
    Been here some 4 years and never heard of that place
    Well, you should come by June 1st too!
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    The bar is great but the cigar patio is tiny and gets to be very crowded. Go for the rum, but if you are looking for a cigar bar there are much better options. I always recommend this place in the east valley, little bit of a drive from downtown but awesome bar & humidor. http://foxtobacco.com/gilbert/
    I'm flying in and won't have a car which is a bummer, so found this place which is right down the street from my hotel.
    Echambers:
    I'm flying in and won't have a car which is a bummer, so found this place which is right down the street from my hotel.
    PM sent
    Replied.
    Echambers:
    Replied.
    Back to you